Trick-or-Treat! (OOC)

Barnum

This is the OOC thread for the game thread Trick-or-Treat!

It is for the following heroes:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

Hybrid

-In your first posts you should establish that your hero is at the Halloween festival. You can be there in your secret identity, in a costume, as a hero . . . whatever you like.

-I'll post about every other day to update the scene, provide you with any support that you need, and to keep things moving until the mayhem starts. :D

-Feel free to post for any NPCs that you want (within reason). If you want to write the crowd's reaction to your appearance, great! If you want to write for your NPC boyfriend, great! If you want me to write those parts, post here, and I'll be happy to.

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

(Click the picture to see the full, enlarged map of Freedom City.)

GM Notes:

H4H - 0 HPs

Freedom Eagle - 2 HPs

Raindance - 2 HPs

Emissary - 0 HPs

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

Hybrid

-In your first posts you should establish that your hero is at the Halloween festival. You can be there in your secret identity, in a costume, as a hero . . . whatever you like.

-I'll post about every other day to update the scene, provide you with any support that you need, and to keep things moving until the mayhem starts. :D

-Feel free to post for any NPCs that you want (within reason). If you want to write the crowd's reaction to your appearance, great! If you want to write for your NPC boyfriend, great! If you want me to write those parts, post here, and I'll be happy to.

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

GM Notes:

H4H - 0 HPs

Freedom Eagle - 2 HPs

Raindance - 2 HPs

Emissary - 0 HPs

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

Hybrid

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

GM Notes:

H4H - 0 HPs

Freedom Eagle - 2 HPs

Raindance - 2 HPs

Emissary - 0 HPs

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

Hybrid

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

GM Notes:

H4H - 0 HPs

Freedom Eagle - 2 HPs

Raindance - 2 HPs

Emissary - 0 HPs

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

Hybrid

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

GM Notes:

H4H - 0 HPs

Freedom Eagle - 2 HPs

Raindance - 2 HPs

Emissary - 0 HPs

NPCing Raindance's parents would be great. His mother, Susan Cooper, is a housewife and part-time bank teller. She means well and loves her son dearly, but sometimes has a hard time seeing him as anything but the five year old that peed his pants and put bugs up his nose, rather than the young hero he's become. Some time she makes a concession, but this is usually something mildly embarrasing like trying to fix him up with random girls from the neighbourhood, or even a pretty one they might pass on the street.

His father, John Cooper is a delivery driver. He's hauled everything from bread to furniture. He's a little more distant from his son than his wife is, primarily due to the long hours he worked while Mark was a boy prevented him from forming a close bond. He loves his son, but the two have little in common with one another and so conversation between the two of them is always slightly awkward and brief.

NPCing Raindance's parents would be great. His mother, Susan Cooper, is a housewife and part-time bank teller. She means well and loves her son dearly, but sometimes has a hard time seeing him as anything but the five year old that peed his pants and put bugs up his nose, rather than the young hero he's become. Some time she makes a concession, but this is usually something mildly embarrasing like trying to fix him up with random girls from the neighbourhood, or even a pretty one they might pass on the street.

His father, John Cooper is a delivery driver. He's hauled everything from bread to furniture. He's a little more distant from his son than his wife is, primarily due to the long hours he worked while Mark was a boy prevented him from forming a close bond. He loves his son, but the two have little in common with one another and so conversation between the two of them is always slightly awkward and brief.