Trick-or-Treat! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. attacking, and hoping to be part of a big combined attack including, well, everyone really.

Probably a smart move but I prefer to use those tactics after the characters have worked together for awhile or if I really need to penetrate some high impervious.

Plus Hybrid is a smart@$$ kid in a powerful Grue body while Emissary is a straight laced Paragon so I couldn't help the opening for character insult--- I mean interaction. ;)

So.. attacking, and hoping to be part of a big combined attack including, well, everyone really.

Probably a smart move but I prefer to use those tactics after the characters have worked together for awhile or if I really need to penetrate some high impervious.

Plus Hybrid is a smart@$$ kid in a powerful Grue body while Emissary is a straight laced Paragon so I couldn't help the opening for character insult--- I mean interaction. ;)

..so, can I use Redirect to get the mummy to punch himself in the face? :?

You could, if . . .

1) They mummy had tried to punch you.

2) You successfully bluffed him.

3) He missed.

4) And the mummy was in two places at once, and one of the mummies duplicates was adjacent to you. ;)

You could, if . . .

3) He missed.

4) And the mummy was in two places at once, and one of the mummies duplicates was adjacent to you. ;)

You could, if . . .

3) He missed.