Trick-or-Treat! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vs. 11. (1d20+6=24). Passed the Con check easily.

Going again for an airborne blast.

1d20+13=14 Natural 1, blowing a Hero point.

1d20+13=29 Much better.

Technically, you can't do both (go airborne and blast). Suffocating people are limited to either a move action or a standard action (not both), and going airborne is a move action. It's not a big deal, however, since I assume the airborne bit was only to eek out another point of attack bonus, and you hit by waaaay more than 1.

[Edited by me for clarity]

1d20+13=29 Much better.

Technically, you can't do both (go airborne and blast). Suffocating people are limited to either a move action or a standard action (not both), and going airborne is a move action. It's not a big deal, however, since I assume the airborne bit was only to eek out another point of attack bonus, and you hit by waaaay more than 1.

1d20+13=29 Much better.

An interesting fun-fact for The Emissary since my character is moving up next to him:

Assuming The Emissary has the knowledge of the Utopians that spawned him my character looks like a Grue (which are enemies of the Utopians?) A normal person or average hero might not recognize him as such but with your character's background he might. :D

An interesting fun-fact for The Emissary since my character is moving up next to him:

Assuming The Emissary has the knowledge of the Utopians that spawned him my character looks like a Grue (which are enemies of the Utopians?) A normal person or average hero might not recognize him as such but with your character's background he might. :D

Alrighty, I'm going to work out these actions in the order in which they were posted . . . almost.

-Emissary spends the whole round trying to get Raindance free of the bandages. He can't quite manage it on his own.

-Velocity hit, and the mummy failed its save by 1 (that should be +15 not +16).

-Freedom Eagle attacked the snare and hit it, it only failed its save by 1, so it is only damaged.

-Raindance attacked the mummy and hit. The mummy failed its save by 6 (that should be +14)..

-With the help of Hybrid, the bandages finally come off. *claps*

I'm working on the IC post now.

Alrighty, I'm going to work out these actions in the order in which they were posted . . . almost.

-Emissary spends the whole round trying to get Raindance free of the bandages. He can't quite manage it on his own.

-Freedom Eagle attacked the snare and hit it, it only failed its save by 1, so it is only damaged.

-Raindance attacked the mummy and hit. The mummy failed its save by 6 (that should be +14)..