Trick-or-Treat! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted. Let me know if you want something different/more from the NPCs. I'm happy to oblige.

For the next round of posting, please keep "running in place," until the rest of your players can join us. The action will start soon enough. :D

Looks great so far. Cant wait to get fully approved. :ugeek:

Posted. Let me know if you want something different/more from the NPCs. I'm happy to oblige.

For the next round of posting, please keep "running in place," until the rest of your players can join us. The action will start soon enough. :D

FYI, I'm going to wait until tomorrow night to start the action. All of the characters are approved now, but I know some people aren't on much on the weekends (I'm usually the exact opposite). While we wait, feel free to keep posting around if you wish. I may make an NPC post tonight, but rest assured . . . the beatin' will start tomorrow night. :D

FYI, I'm going to wait until tomorrow night to start the action. All of the characters are approved now, but I know some people aren't on much on the weekends (I'm usually the exact opposite). While we wait, feel free to keep posting around if you wish. I may make an NPC post tonight, but rest assured . . . the beatin' will start tomorrow night. :D