What do you like to watch? [Random TV Thread]

Barnum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't watch T.V everything I watch is off the internet becuase I don't have cable anymore. When I had cable I only realy watched Cartoon Network and ESPN.

-Aqua Teen Hunger Force (number 1 show evar)

-Naruto Shippuden (The new Subbed Episodes, not the ancient Cartoon Network one)

-Bleach (Also the new stuff)

- Spongebob

Other than that nothing really.

I really don't watch T.V everything I watch is off the internet becuase I don't have cable anymore. When I had cable I only realy watched Cartoon Network and ESPN.

-Naruto Shippuden (The new Subbed Episodes, not the ancient Cartoon Network one)

- Spongebob

- Spongebob

Yeah, I liked both episodes; we'll have to see if they can raise it above the level of 'Terminator of the week', but I really like the two female leads. I've liked Summer Glau since her Firefly days, and I think she was an inspired choice, since she can handle the physical challenges as well as play this weird sense of robotic innocence; plus, she's purty :D

Yeah, I liked both episodes; we'll have to see if they can raise it above the level of 'Terminator of the week', but I really like the two female leads. I've liked Summer Glau since her Firefly days, and I think she was an inspired choice, since she can handle the physical challenges as well as play this weird sense of robotic innocence; plus, she's purty :D

I surprisingly enough don't watch many action shows. Heroes is the exception, but it has a classic case of "two step forward, one step back" syndrome. Meaning that for everything they do that I like, they do something that is either very cliche, out of character for what we've seen, or just not interesting. Maya and Miguel, I'm looking in your direction. Mostly I like comedy, game shows like Jeopardy, Cash Cab and (when the host isn't trying to shoe horn in drama) Who wants to be a Millionaire. and the occasional drama. I'm currently addicted to Degrassi, the Next Generation.

I surprisingly enough don't watch many action shows. Heroes is the exception, but it has a classic case of "two step forward, one step back" syndrome. Meaning that for everything they do that I like, they do something that is either very cliche, out of character for what we've seen, or just not interesting. Maya and Miguel, I'm looking in your direction. Mostly I like comedy, game shows like Jeopardy, Cash Cab and (when the host isn't trying to shoe horn in drama) Who wants to be a Millionaire. and the occasional drama. I'm currently addicted to Degrassi, the Next Generation.

I watched Episode 3 last night, and liked it pretty well. I think I've pretty much figured out what's going on, but I really need to see the movies apparently. I may put it on my calendar to watch next week too.

"She has a big metal plate in her head. A *big* one . . ."

I watched Episode 3 last night, and liked it pretty well. I think I've pretty much figured out what's going on, but I really need to see the movies apparently. I may put it on my calendar to watch next week too.

• 2 months later...

So much time spent in front of a television.....

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

Alien Nation

Babylon 5

Buffy (and Angel)

The Carol Burnett Show

Centurions

Chuck

The Daily Show

all the DCAU stuff (B:tAS, S:tAS, BB, JL, JLU)

Doctor Who (old and new; Torchwood's grown on me)

Dresden Files

Eureka

Fantastic Four (all the 'toons)

Friday the 13th: the Series

Fullmetal Alchemist

Futurama

Gargoyles

Ghost in the Shall: Standalone Complex

G.I. Joe (COBRAAA!)

Good Eats

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (the 2002 one)

Heroes

How It's Made

Invader Zim

The Invisible Man

Iron Chef

Jeopardy

Kolchak the Night Stalker (the original; revamp felt "wrong")

Legion of Super-Heroes

LEXX

Mama's Family

New Amsterdam

The Outer Limits (original & new)

Pinky & the Brain

Police Squad!

Quantum Leap

ReBoot

Robot Chicken

Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In

Simpsons (and some Family Guy; can't stand American Dad)

Skeleton Warriors

Sliders

Spider-Man (the two 'toons; didn't care for the live-action one)

Stargate: SG-1

Star Trek (all flavors)

Talk Sex with Sue Johanson

The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Tales from the Crypt

Tales from the Darkside

Teen Titans

Threshold

ThunderCats

Transformers (original 'toon, Beast Wars, and the newest 'toon)

Twilight Zone

X-Men (and X-Men: Evolution)

X-Play

Your Show of Shows/The Red Skelton Show

Yay, Bones is back on.

:clap:

My sister and I are working our way through the season 2 DVDs, and I have to say this show is heading into my top ten of all time by leaps and bounds. I love that it's a show about very smart people who really care about each other and love their job; working with Booth the squints would be my dream job, if I had the right kind of brain :D

Ooh, Dr A, you've inspired me to do some lists of me own!

Top Ten Dramas:

Angel

Battlestar Galactica (new only)

Bones

Buffy

Columbo

Doctor Who (all eras)

Firefly

Foyle's War

Kolchak: The Night Stalker (new one looked awful)

Veronica Mars

Top Ten Comedies:

Arrested Development

The Carol Burnett Show

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Dick Van Dyke Show

Father Ted

Fawlty Towers

Monty Python's Flying Circus

The Office (UK and US)

SCTV

Seinfeld

Top Ten Animated (I know it's not a genre, so sue me):

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle

Batman (all Diniverse versions, including Beyond)

Family Guy

Futurama

Johnny Quest

Justice League (JL and JLU)

Kim Possible

Ranma 1/2

Scooby-Doo (pre-Srappy)

The Simpsons

Some shows didn't make the cut because of later season problems (Alias, South Park, X-Files) or because they're too new for me to be 100% sure (Avatar, Chuck, Heroes, Sarah Connor) or because I don't know them well enough, but want to learn (Star Trek, Twilight Zone).