What do you like to watch? [Random TV Thread]

Barnum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I live in Japan, so 99% of the TV is in Japanese, so that is my excuse for not watching TV at all (maybe an hour a month, or less) but even if I were in the states, I probably would not watch much. I ahve moved almost entirely to the Internet for news and entertainment.

However, I might watch Heroes if I made an effort. It looks like a cool concept, but I ahve never seen it.

Yes, I'm looking at this site!!

Well, I live in Japan, so 99% of the TV is in Japanese, so that is my excuse for not watching TV at all (maybe an hour a month, or less) but even if I were in the states, I probably would not watch much. I ahve moved almost entirely to the Internet for news and entertainment.

However, I might watch Heroes if I made an effort. It looks like a cool concept, but I ahve never seen it.

Heroes and Monk are the two television shows that I'll make time to watch. Unfortunately, I can never tell when Monk is on. I make sure to buy the DVDs of the full season when I can, at least.

I think that seasons of shows on DVD are really changing how TV is watched. You can tell where they had put in space for a commercial, and there's usually a rough transition between scenes because the commercial isn't there.

Heroes and Monk are the two television shows that I'll make time to watch. Unfortunately, I can never tell when Monk is on. I make sure to buy the DVDs of the full season when I can, at least.

I think that seasons of shows on DVD are really changing how TV is watched. You can tell where they had put in space for a commercial, and there's usually a rough transition between scenes because the commercial isn't there.

Currently I'm watching just 'Chuck' and 'Heroes', though I'm also intrigued by the Sarah Connor Chronicles; I would be watching 'Bones', but I haven't finished season 2 on DVD, and if we had better cable, I'd still be watching 'Battlestar Galactica' as well as the new 'Doctor Who'.

All time favorite shows:

Buffy

Angel

Firefly

Veronica Mars

Foyle's War (fantastic WWII British Homefront detective show, lots of history and great characters!)

Currently I'm watching just 'Chuck' and 'Heroes', though I'm also intrigued by the Sarah Connor Chronicles; I would be watching 'Bones', but I haven't finished season 2 on DVD, and if we had better cable, I'd still be watching 'Battlestar Galactica' as well as the new 'Doctor Who'.

All time favorite shows:

Buffy

Angel

Firefly

Veronica Mars

Foyle's War (fantastic WWII British Homefront detective show, lots of history and great characters!)

All time favorite shows:

Buffy

Angel

Firefly

Veronica Mars