Save Tonight [OOC]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save Tonight has been moved along. Feel free to post reactions to the announcement but once Zoe and James both take the stage, I will have another GM post to move things into combat rounds.

If you still have one on one dance scenes you wanted to do, start a new thread and post the link here in the OOC and I will edit a synopsis in to the post I just made.

Init order:

Zephyr: 58

Wander: 28

Breakdown: 15

Phalanx: 11

Edge: 10

Hellion: 8

Psyche: 5

Poor Claremont Mooks go last at 0. Isn't it nice to be the PCs?

Everyone gets an HP for Phalanx getting a surprise round. (Except Phalanx of course). After Phalanx posts, we will officially be in combat rounds. If you are not on this list, you will get an HP for every round you miss until you roll in (I know some people haven't had a chance to log in). You can assume your character was knocked prone during Phalanx's round if you like, or was in the bathroom or whatever excuse you prefer.

Zephyr

Nightmares check (DC5): 19. So she started the thread with 1HP, which she presumably already burned to stave off the Fatigue from her earlier power stunt. With the 1HP from Phalanx, that brings her back up to 1HP.

Reflex save (DC23): 31.

Whether or not she saves against the Trip is really irrelevant, since she has Instant Up and no one goes before her.

Z will take a move action to close into melee with Phalanx, a free action to use Extra Effort for a power stunt off of her TIme Control array, and a Standard Action to hit Phalanx with the following:

Paralyze 5 (Extras: Alternate Save [Reflex], Autofire 3, Flaws: Distracting) [20PP]

She'll Power Attack for -5 Attack / +5 Damage.

Zephyr's attack roll (DC18): 23. Exactly 5 over the DC.

Phalanx needs to make a DC25 Reflex save.

For the rest of the round, Zoe's flat-footed, with a Defense of +3 (DC13).

Trevor's going to use Acrobatics Skill Mastery 20 to 'Instant Up' out of his prone position as a free action, then scan the crowd with Sense Motive Skill Mastery 25 to see if he can spot a likely culprit responsible for the, uh, free show on the projector. Let me know if he notices anything and I'll get that IC post up.