Save Tonight [OOC]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Z uses Extra Effort for the following power stunt off her 20PP Time Control array:

Quickness 6 (x100, Extras: Affects Others, Flaws: Limited [Others]) [6PP]

Speed 12 (Feats: Wall-Running, Water-Running, Extras: Affects Others, Flaws: Limited [Others]) [14PP]

She uses the Quickness on Eddie, and the Speed on the car. It's now Speed 17.

Eddie better use his VP to grab some Drive ranks. :D

Ahhh! EErrr! *thinks fast*

Music Mastery

Enhanced Skills [14pp]

Drive 18

Notice 14

Sense Motive 12

Concentration 12

Enhanced Dexterity 10 [10pp]

Enhanced Wisdom 10 [10pp]

Enhanced Feats [1pp]

Skill Mastery (Drive, and three others that don't really matter)

So now he can hit some pretty high DCs with skill mastery. Notice to see what's ahead of him, sense motive to judge the movement of the other cars, concentration to keep his eyes on the road and not his girlfriend *ahem*

I'll throw up an IC post later.

Eddie also included one for their class as a whole:

Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meatloaf "Prayin' for the end of time!"

... you do realize the first half of the song are about two teens goin' at it in the front seat of a car, right? And the third quarter is the girl c***blockin' the boy and saying "no, not 'till we're married"? And the last quarter about how some boys'll say or do anything to get some, and then regretting what they said or did to get there?

I've edited my last post to include Eddie's votes for King and Queen. I also split up the music dedications, giving Chris and James separate songs.

Also, alderwitch, I was wondering if it would be okay if I added the following to the top of that post:

As the DJ warmed up his turntables, he held one of the ears of his headphones to his ear. Suddenly, it began to pick up some static, which turned into a radio transmission. "I hate to butt in, but you can't start this thing off without playing this:" The DJ's speakers kicked to life all by their own!

[groove]21761136[/groove]

I want that song to get played, but if you're going to include it in one of you're posts like we talked about, I wouldn't want to step on your toes! :)

Zoe's PDA has Datalink, so she just downloads the pics directly from the camera's hard drive.

(Why is the photographer using a digital camera? Because the future is going digital. Also, because, that's why.)

Eddie takes her at face value with skill mastery. Further more he WANTS to believe her (-2)

18-2 = 16. No chance.

For my next post:

Music Mastery

Enhanced Skills 16 (Extras: Affects Others, Duration/Continuous; Flaws: Limited to Others, Range/Touch) [4pp]

- Perform (Dance) 16

Enhanced Feats (Extras: Affects Others, Duration/Continuous; Flaws: Limited to Others, Range/Touch) [1pp]

- Skill Mastery (Perform [Dance], _____, _____, _____)

So basically as soon as he touches Zoe, she gets infected with the dance. He can only inspire someone to dance if he's touched them, but once he has they stay able to dance until he switches powers in the array. If this set of extras and stuff won't do it properly, assume that I fiddle with them until it does. I just don't want to put that much effort into a power that's solely for RP.

The rest of the 30pp will go into whatever power makes him able to push people away.

(09:00:24) ShaenTheBrain: Does he have to actually push people out of his way and take over the floor like that? That sort of thing breeds resentment and smacks of inconsiderate egotism. If they're dancing that well, people will start to notice and give them room naturally.

(09:00:38) ShaenTheBrain: Maybe edit that post so he looks more playful and less like a dick?