Bananaphone (OOC)

If I might interject a (somewhat) non-subjective observation: JoAB's reaction to Taylor's brother being tortured in Hell for a week -- or, rather, his complete lack of reaction to that, and shrugging it off b/c he didn't die -- comes across as rather odd, given A] JoAB's own dealings with Hell/hellfire and B] that I've been under the impression that JoAB is, like Spider-Man, a very empathetic and caring person, and uses the constant Spider-Man-esque humor as a coping/defense mechanism (but even so, a revelation like that should've elicited some response from him).

Oh, he was pretty shaken up by the idea, but at this point he's struggling just to keep the conversation from blowing up in his face. He's having no luck getting a read on either Taylor or Jack, and at that point in particular was just trying to figure out what either of them was talking about. Not to mention he's still a little more focused on them invading his family's privacy than anything else; he just wants to get this squared away and done with since he knows now he can't risk ticking Avenger off. He's got a lot on his mind, basically, and this is very much him in 'deal with what's in front of me, worry about everything else later' mode.