Maximillian Prophet - PL 11 Hero - Prince of Boredom

Ok, I like the history, and the character seems close to ready. Here's what I have so far.

Thanks.

1) You can't use a drawback along with your Super-Senses. Since it only costs 1 pp for Magical Awareness, you can't take a 1 pp drawback with it and get it for free.

2) The same is true for the Regeneration.

Ok, didn't catch that, though I'm still going to have his eyes glow when he uses those powers...

And that was it, actually. My suggestion to you is to take some of your attack bonus and defense bonus through the appropriate feats (Attack Focus/Specialization and Dodge Focus), if you really want to have the Super-Senses and Regeneration. Once that's fixed, I'm ready to approve.

Ok, went the easy route. Lowered BDB by 2 and took Dodge Focus 2. I've edited the first post in this forum since I'm (hopefully) close to done. Thanks for your help.

Ok, I like the history, and the character seems close to ready. Here's what I have so far.

Thanks.

1) You can't use a drawback along with your Super-Senses. Since it only costs 1 pp for Magical Awareness, you can't take a 1 pp drawback with it and get it for free.

2) The same is true for the Regeneration.

Ok, didn't catch that, though I'm still going to have his eyes glow when he uses those powers...

And that was it, actually. My suggestion to you is to take some of your attack bonus and defense bonus through the appropriate feats (Attack Focus/Specialization and Dodge Focus), if you really want to have the Super-Senses and Regeneration. Once that's fixed, I'm ready to approve.

Ok, went the easy route. Lowered BDB by 2 and took Dodge Focus 2. I've edited the first post in this forum since I'm (hopefully) close to done. Thanks for your help.

• 2 months later...