Kid Hero Team Redux

Barnum

Once Body-Man gets up and running, i'd love to have him in a Hero group.

I know he's listed as a Villain, but i think that he's not there yet.

He's someone who, because of his disturbing power, and gross physical deformity that doesn't really fit in. Not quite an anti-hero.

More of a Morlock.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's someone who, because of his disturbing power, and gross physical deformity that doesn't really fit in. Not quite an anti-hero.

More of a Morlock.

More of a Morlock.

The more the merrier. We already have one disturbing and grossly deformed team member (who has anatomical separation too :D ), so you'll fit right in. You guys can arm wrestle from across the room. :lol:

Though now that I look, Body-Man is the biggest kid I've ever seen. :shock: This group is for little kids. Think PowerPack not Teen Titans, so he might not be a good fit.

I'm still willing to play villain for this group(assuming it stays at about pl6) For added complications, feel free to have any of your characters be in Ms. O'Brien's science class at Eisner Middle School.

That's a great idea. I know Darla and Dale are too young for middle school, but there are one or two who could be in the 6th grade.

More of a Morlock.

The more the merrier. We already have one disturbing and grossly deformed team member (who has anatomical separation too :D ), so you'll fit right in. You guys can arm wrestle from across the room. :lol:

Though now that I look, Body-Man is the biggest kid I've ever seen. :shock: This group is for little kids. Think PowerPack not Teen Titans, so he might not be a good fit.

I'm still willing to play villain for this group(assuming it stays at about pl6) For added complications, feel free to have any of your characters be in Ms. O'Brien's science class at Eisner Middle School.

That's a great idea. I know Darla and Dale are too young for middle school, but there are one or two who could be in the 6th grade.

More of a Morlock.