What MnM2e Books Do You Own?

Barnum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the books (in physical forms) that I currently own now. I have just recently bought the Book of Magic and Worlds of Freedom.

Mutants and Masterminds (1st Ed)

Mutants and Masterminds (2nd Ed)

Ultimate Power

Mastermind's Manual

Agents of Freedom

Beginner´s Guide

Book of Magic

Freedom City (2nd Ed)

Golden Age

Instant Superhero

Iron Age

Lockdown

Hero High

Paragons

Paragons: A More Perfect Union

Time of Vengeance

Worlds of Freedom

1E

Core Rulebook

Freedom City

Foes of Freedom

Crooks!

Time of Crisis

Gimmick's Guide to Gadgets

2E

Core Rulebook

Freedom City

Book of Magic (PDF)

Hero High (PDF)

Iron Age (PDF)

Iron Age villains supplement (PDF)

Time of Vengeance

Stuff I want (I think):

Worlds of Freedom

Agents of Freedom

Annual

The non-existent 2E Meta-4 setting book

Stuff I'm not interested in:

Masterminds Manual (none of the options appeal to me)

Ultimate Power (ditto; I like to keep my games simple)

Paragons (I don't really need another settings book)

Ultimate Power (ditto; I like to keep my games simple)

I actually agree with your sentiment. I'm all about the simple. But Ultimate Power really is Mutants and Masterminds 2.5e. I typically consider it the new and improved errata for the M&M core book. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In bookly form I've got only a few, but I have many on pdf, mostly because my book provider doesn't import the system and if I'm buying it from other places, it costs a fortune to have it sent.

M&M 1E Core Rulebook

Gimmick's Gadgets

M&M 2E Core Rulebook

Freedom City 2E

Hero High

Ultimate Power

In pdf I've got most other books from Green Ronin, for instance Book of Magic, Iron Age, Golden Age, Worlds of Freedom, Masterminds Manual, many Archetypes books, etc. Also got the Algernon Files from BlackWyrm.

• 1 month later...

Picked up the pdf of Freedom's Most Wanted.

Skimmed over it, some very good stuff in there, though I'm a tad disappointed at the number of stat block errors that made it in. But, this is one reason why hey release products as .pdfs first, so the fans can comb over 'em and let GR know where the problems are in time to get them fixed before it goes to print.

I highly recommend Instant Superheroes. While it is geared towards more traditional superhero RPGs, a big collection of pre-made characters (PL 10 and 6) is IMO always a big help to new players who are learning the ropes. And all the characters are generic enough that they can be put into most any campaign setting with just a small amount of tweaking.

I'd also recommend Paragons: it is not a pre-made setting, it is a collection of elements to make a setting. Yes, most are geared to out-and-about superheroes, but some parts can be inserted into most any campaign with a bit of tweaking.

I've updated my collection a little bit so I've got:

Core book

Masterminds Manual

Freedom City

Instant Superheroes

Paragons Campaign Setting

Paragons - A More Perfect Union adventure

Ultimate Power

and Hero Hooks, but that's available for free off the M&M site.

I also got Crooks 1e as part of a package deal. I like that book, many hours of boredom have been staved off by converting them to 2e.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Freedom City Atlas #4: Lantern Hill is now available from the GR Online Store.

The Freedom City Atlas is a series of products intended to flesh out and further detail the award-winning Freedom City setting for Mutants & Masterminds.

In this series, we "zoom in" to look at different facets of Freedom City in detail, providing you with all the information you need to know about them to make them centerpieces in one or more adventures set in the city of heroes.

Lantern Hill details this historic Freedom City neighborhood, where unknown danger lurks, and a ghostly protector strives to keep the citizenry safe.

• 3 months later...