Attack: +2

Def: 12 / 11 flat-footed

Tough: +3

Fort: +4

Ref: +1

Will: +0

Unarmed DC: 17 toughness

Pistol DC: 18 toughness

Kid Cthulhu and Blitz get a surprise round since they Thugs and Criminals failed their notice checks against the two heroes' stealth attempts.

Blitz hits and uses move-by action to get out of the lit area. The Criminal takes the hit and fails his toughness by 4 and is bruised, but succeeds at his concentration check to keep holding onto the crate he's moving.

Toughness: Criminals 9 and 16

Toughness: Thug 23

The younger guys fail by 12 and 5 respectively and the Thug (barely) passes.

The kids are both stunned so they get knockback, so they make additional toughness saves for the damage of hitting the huge metal storage containers.

Toughness for Criminals from knockback and hitting metal containers. DC23 6 and 2. They are down for the count.

I'll update the conditions.

It's also the top of the round as that was our Surprise round. As soon as you give me an initiative roll LoneStar, I can make up the final initiative order and we can get this show on the road.

Initiative:

Blitz - 1 HP Unharmed

Thugs

Kid Cthulhu - 3 HP Unharmed

Criminals

Blitz makes his attack roll: 1d20+9=28. He totally hits every one of them.

They get to make toughness saves, DC 21.

Thugs get: 1d20+3=7, 1d20+3=10, and 1d20+3=16

Criminals get: 1d20+1=11, 1d20+1=9, 1d20+1=5, and 1d20=5

Nobody passes the save by less than 5... it's a very bad round for the C's.

Toughness saves from knockback: 2 Criminals 11, 9; 2 Thugs 14, 7; 1 Thug bruised 17

Which means that we've got some more unconscious people.

Crate Team 1

Thug 1 - staggered + stunned + stunned + bruised = 1 Bruise + Staggered + Stunned

Criminal 1 - unconscious

Criminal 2 - unconscious

Crate Team 2

Thug 2 - staggered + stunned + staggered + stunned = Unconscious

Criminal 4 - staggered + stunned + staggered + stunned = Unconscious

Criminal 3 - staggered + stunned + unconscious = Unconscious

Crate Team 3

Thug 3 - bruise + stunned + bruise = 2 Bruise + Stunned

Criminal 5 - unconscious

Criminal 6 - unconscious

The Southside C Thugs are going to get GM fiats to stand up from their stunned conditions and then take shots at Kid Cthulhu and Blitz.

Blitz and Kid Cthulhu get 1 HP each for the recovery of stunned conditions and Kid Cthulhu gets an additional HP for the surge to throw the lighter into the "balloon remains".

I know that technically I can't have Blitz go back and forth and keep dragging out the C's. However, since combat's over, I'm just writing it off as several "actions". I know for a fact that he can actually make the trip in a single move action but I can't grapple enough times in a single turn to do this so I'm just saying it's something he's doing (especially since the bodies of the C's can't fight him right now).

I'm also not going to award Blitz a hero point since I'm just assuming that he's fast enough to get into and out of the smoke without a problem (but mostly because I think that would be self-servient).

I think that's it for combat though... The C's are all incapacitated and the drugs are burning. I really don't think that there's much for Blitz and KC to do except to "tie-em-up" so to speak.