Anklebiters (Open) [IC]

Moira's ears perked up when she heard maid of honor. She'd never been one before. Stesha was her best friend after all, and what is a maid of honor but your best friend? Though she had never been in a wedding formally, she couldn't wait for this one. "[divine]Hey,[/divine]" she said with a slight draw, "[divine]You know you don't have to go through this alone.[/divine]" She scooted closer and leaned her head on Stesha's shoulder in a friendly gesture. "[divine]I have connections. You name it and I can probably get it for you.[/divine]"

Taylor laughed as Moira began the attempt to butter Stesha up. Her eyes twinkled, "She has sisters, you know, who generally get first dibs on that maid-of-honor slot. Either way, I know I'm out of the running. We had a private ceremony and only invited everyone to the reception. Which is not a bad idea, by the way, if you can get away with it."

She added the last as an aside to Stesha and went to sip her tea, "Although, you can probably still plan a bachelorette party."

Taylor grinned at that, her expression entirely amused at the sort of havoc that was likely to be. "I wonder who Derrick will have as his best man."

"I haven't really thought about it all the way through yet," Stesha said, looking just a bit discomfited, "but I'm pretty sure I'm going to ask my sister Grace to be my matron of honor. She's super-organized, and she's done the whole wedding thing already, so she can give me all kinds of good advice. But I'd like you both to be bridesmaids," she added, looking from one to the other. "If you can't, I definitely understand. We're all so busy all the time, and the wedding's not even in town. But you're the best friends I've got here, besides Derrick, and it would be really nice."

Moira grinned at the idea of the bachelorette party. Indeed she could do that. She moved off of Stesha and began to ponder what would happen there. She smiled and winked at Stesha when she offered the bridesmaid position to her and Taylor, "[divine]You know we'll do you right.[/divine]" She sighed contentedly as the waiter poured her another glass. "[divine]So, what do you two have planned for the rest of the day?[/divine]"