Meltdown (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So... do we know where we're going or are we just running along until we find someone else?"

The Scarab used her Telepathy to pass on a floorplan to everyone, including a three-dimensional "walk-through." So yes, you should all know where you're going.

Yea, I don't see how that would be a problem. I'm still waiting on Geez3r's okay, but when I post, would you be okay with me writing some of Blitz's actions in with mine, simply mentioning that he sprinted to that location just as Valk teleports in or something?

The Scarab used her Telepathy to pass on a floorplan to everyone, including a three-dimensional "walk-through." So yes, you should all know where you're going.

From what I understand from the IC thread though Aiko wasn't included, at least partially due to arriving after the Scarab was already in full swing with the fly-through. Ah well, she'll just tag along after one of the others.

Yea, I don't see how that would be a problem. I'm still waiting on Geez3r's okay, but when I post, would you be okay with me writing some of Blitz's actions in with mine, simply mentioning that he sprinted to that location just as Valk teleports in or something?

I'm cool with making a post that has some of Blitz's actions written in. Assuming that Blitz does something that he's obviously gonna do seems like a completely logical thing to do, so go for it.

Shaen, ripping through the scenery is totally good. You only need to ask if the item in question is of obvious importance.

The closest group of baddies are at what would be one of the security check points. It's where they get their radiation badges issued and/or checked before heading further into the facility. 2 guards and 3 technicians are in the area.

Grue Initiative (1d20+6=7)

GM Fiat to let them allocate their Shape shifting immediately (it won't be much of a fight otherwise). 2 use the Bruiser Template, 2 use the Lasher and 1 the ooze.

28 - Blitz - Unharmed - HP x2

24 - Avenger - Unharmed - HP x7

19 - Aiko - Unharmed - HP x1

16 - Scarab - Unharmed - HP x2

15 - Valkerie - Unharmed - HP x5

9 - Rift - Unharmed - HP x4

7 - Grue Bruiser (2) - Unharmed

7 - Grue Lasher (2) - Unharmed

7 - Grue Ooze (1) - Unharmed

4 - Ironclad - Unharmed - HP x2

OK, so this is gonna be the first time I use this attack on the boards: Static Discharge. Blitz knows that the general equation "Rocks > Electricity" from his pokemon playin' days so he's gonna go for one of the Lashers on this attack.

The roll is 1d20+9=21. I have no idea if that hits or not, but past experience tells me that PL 10 characters usually do get hit by rolls of 21.

Fort save (DC16) to not get bad conditions!

The Scarab

Free Action: Maintain Flight.

Free Action: Maintain Force Field / Shield.

Free Action: Re-allocate Psionics array. Dump all PP into Telekinesis.

Move Action: Fly up to 100ft in the direction of the first group of bad guys, stopping well short of melee range.

Standard Action: Attack one of the Bruisers with Telekinesis.

The Scarab's Attack roll: 23.

If that hits, it initiates a grapple.

The Scarab's grapple check: 33.

Grue Bruiser 1 opposed Grapple DC 33 (1d20+22=41) No Dice

28 - Blitz - Unharmed - HP x2

24 - Avenger - Unharmed - HP x7 - Vary Stealthy

19 - Aiko - Unharmed - HP x1

16 - Scarab - Unharmed - HP x2

15 - Valkerie - Unharmed - HP x5

9 - Rift - Unharmed - HP x4

7 - Grue Bruiser (2) - Unharmed

7 - Grue Lasher (2) - Unharmed

7 - Grue Ooze (1) - Unharmed

4 - Ironclad - Unharmed - HP x2

I'm not killing a post saying "It didn't work."

Valkyrie

Move Action: Teleport to the front lines, in front of the Bruisers!

Standard Action: Melee attack vs. Bruiser with Mjollnir: AoA5/PA5 vs. Bruiser. DC 32 TOU & DC 25 Fort on hit (1d20+8=16)

Hero Point: Re-roll if needed: AoA5/PA5 vs. Bruiser. DC 32 TOU & DC 25 Fort on hit (1d20.minroll(11)+8=22)

If that HP gets spent, I'll be down to 4 remaining. Pending the results of this attack, I may surge. Unless otherwise noted, Valkyrie applies full knock back to all attacks.