Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Geez3r

No Mercy (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Ravenger Toughness save vs Pitchoo Barrage, DC 27 (1d20+10=16) Disrupted, Shaken, Disabled

There are slightly more Stalkers than Ravengers at this point, so Colt's attack goes after the Stalkers.

Stalker Toughness save vs Colt Boom, DC 34 (1d20+7=21) Disabled again, so they're gone.

Ravenger Toughness save vs Colt Boom, DC 34 (1d20+9=29) Disrupted. Nyeh, nyeh.

-----

Now it looks like things are going good for our heroes, can't let that stand now can I? Now if only there was some way to attack the heroes from the inside. If only the facility they were guarding is regularly bringing people in without much question, and if only some of the main antagonists could disguise themselves somehow.... :twisted:

So I need to make a IC post after quote.

26 - Jack of All Blades - Unharmed - HP x4

23 - Behemoth 3 - Unharmed - 480ft away from hospital

23 - Behemoth 2 - Bruised x2, Stunned Until 8 - 480ft away from hospital

23 - Behemoth 1 - Bruised x3, Stunned until 14 (Wander) - 480ft away from hospital

21 - Geckoman - Unharmed - HP x2 - +5 Inspire until 14

20 - Colt - Unharmed - HP x7 - Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

Surprise!!! - Unharmed

20 - Hellion - Unharmed - HP x3, +5 Inspire to 14

17 Ravenger - Disruptedx4, Shaken, Disabled - 480ft from hospital

14 - Grimlakin - Unharmed - HP x5 -

14 - Edge - Unharmed - HP x6, Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

14 - Wander - Unharmed - HP x5, +5 Inspire until 14

8 - Phalanx - Bruised x1 - HP x6 - +5 Inspire to 14

8 - Sparksmith - Unharmed - HP x1 - +5 Inspire to 14

6 - Fulcrum - Bruised x2 - HP x3 - +5 Inspire to 14, will be fatigued at Start of turn unless she spends a HP

Share this post


Link to post

well, as I'm at 480 ft away w/ Wander at the Behemoths, going to say I missed that explosion...

attacking Behemoth w/ Blast 10 [Fire] (Extra: Autofire x1) and since inspired, I'll full power attack (+5 dam) too.

power attack behometh (1d20+12=15)

Horrific roll...I'll HP that.

hp to reroll (1d20+12=14)

good grief Charlie Brown! least I get +10....so 24 to hit.

Spending another HP to Surge and do it again (still power attack w/ same one). (if first one drops, I'll switch targets to the second)

attack #2 (1d20+12=28)

better! And I'm down to 1 HP. Those went fast. :)

Share this post


Link to post

S'alright if I get an IC post of Jack asking Grim to airlift him to the hospital?

Share this post


Link to post

Behemoth 1 Toughness vs Hellion magic Blast DC 35 (1d20+15=19) Ah, we'll let it go. He's out for the count.

Behemoth 2 Toughness vs Hellion magic Blast DC 35 (1d20+16=22) Stunned and Staggered.

26 - Jack of All Blades - Unharmed - HP x4

23 - Behemoth 3 - Unharmed - 480ft away from hospital

23 - Behemoth 2 - Bruised x2, Stunned Until 8, Staggered - 480ft away from hospital

21 - Geckoman - Unharmed - HP x2 - +5 Inspire until 14

20 - Colt - Unharmed - HP x7 - Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

Surprise!!! - Unharmed

20 - Hellion - Unharmed - HP x1, +5 Inspire to 14

17 Ravenger - Disruptedx4, Shaken, Disabled - 480ft from hospital

14 - Grimlakin - Unharmed - HP x5 -

14 - Edge - Unharmed - HP x6, Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

14 - Wander - Unharmed - HP x5, +5 Inspire until 14

8 - Phalanx - Bruised x1 - HP x6 - +5 Inspire to 14

8 - Sparksmith - Unharmed - HP x1 - +5 Inspire to 14

6 - Fulcrum - Bruised x2 - HP x3 - +5 Inspire to 14, will be fatigued at Start of turn unless she spends a HP

Share this post


Link to post

Spending an HP to fend off fatigue.

Spamming the area with a DC 22 Reflex/DC 27 Tou save on every Grue he can see from the roof of the hospital.

Surging again

Spamming again, DC 22 Reflex/DC 27 Tou.

Share this post


Link to post

Spending an HP to fend off fatigue.

Spamming the area with a DC 22 Reflex/DC 27 Tou save on every Grue he can see from the roof of the hospital.

Surging again

Spamming again, DC 22 Reflex/DC 27 Tou.

The only ones Edge can see are the Behemoths, and the last blast didn't make it past their Impervious, which Edge luckily saw. Want a re-do?

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you, Geez, I appreciate that opportunity. Instead of surging, I'll use extra effort to increase the power's damage rank by +2: that'll make it a DC 24 Reflex/29 Toughness save. If they have Impervious 14, well.

Share this post


Link to post

Behemoth 2 & 3 Toughness save vs Edge EE Boom DC 29 (1d20+16=17, 1d20+18=31) Behemoth 2 will be staggered again making him KO'd, and 3 takes no damage.

26 - Jack of All Blades - Unharmed - HP x4

23 - Behemoth 3 - Unharmed - 480ft away from hospital

21 - Geckoman - Unharmed - HP x2 - +5 Inspire until 14

20 - Colt - Unharmed - HP x7 - Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

Surprise!!! - Unharmed

20 - Hellion - Unharmed - HP x1, +5 Inspire to 14

17 Ravenger - Disruptedx4, Shaken, Disabled - 480ft from hospital

14 - Grimlakin - Unharmed - HP x5 -

14 - Edge - Unharmed - HP x5, Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

14 - Wander - Unharmed - HP x5, +5 Inspire until 14

8 - Phalanx - Bruised x1 - HP x6 - +5 Inspire to 14

8 - Sparksmith - Unharmed - HP x1 - +5 Inspire to 14

6 - Fulcrum - Bruised x2 - HP x3 - +5 Inspire to 14, will be fatigued at Start of turn unless she spends a HP

Share this post


Link to post

Wander will use her move action to grab Hellion and move to Behemoth 3. Once there, she will make a full power attack against the thing. She gets a 24. DC is 34 plus any Autofire damage to a max of +5.

Share this post


Link to post

Behemoth Toughness save vs Wander Bat, DC 36 (1d20+18=21)

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

26 - Jack of All Blades - Unharmed - HP x4

21 - Geckoman - Unharmed - HP x2

20 - Colt - Unharmed - HP x7 - Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

Surprise!!! - Unharmed

20 - Hellion - Unharmed - HP x1,

17 Ravenger - Disruptedx4, Shaken, Disabled - 480ft from hospital

14 - Grimlakin - Unharmed - HP x5 -

14 - Edge - Unharmed - HP x5, Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless he spends a HP

14 - Wander - Unharmed - HP x5, +

8 - Phalanx - Bruised x1 - HP x6

8 - Sparksmith - Unharmed - HP x1

6 - Fulcrum - Bruised x2 - HP x3 - +5 Inspire to 14, will be fatigued at Start of turn unless she spends a HP

Share this post


Link to post

Ok so the behemoths are all down and the hordes are basically scattered right?

Free action: Set Paragon array to flight 4 (5 total) quickness/speed 6

Free action: Take twenty on a notice check for whats going on in the hospital. He can see through the walls and doesn't take range penalties until 1000' he's like 480' away I think. he hits DC 25

Move/standard: fly as close as he can get to the problem I figure that'll take a double move at least.

I'll edit in a transmission to YF once I know what I see

Share this post


Link to post

Grim's Notice check is Auto 25. Sorry I didn't 'Notice' the request for the check, but mine is much lower :oops: :roll:

Share this post


Link to post

Jack's is Auto 20, sake of argument.

Share this post


Link to post

Jack and Grim both notice it looks like it's the scene of a fight, lots of people battered and knocked about, and various medical supplies are thrown all over the place. There's a few holes in the wall too. No one you recognize is counted among the number sprawled out over the ground however. Grim's ears are keen enough to pick up the sound of a door click shut a ways down the hallway on the left.

EDIT: Phalanx also sees the above. He has the added advantage of seeing several nurses, patients and aides running down a hallway away from where the fight took place. A few strides back is a doctor running the same way they are.

Share this post


Link to post

Sparky's Auto-Notice is 18. I didn't see the check request either.

Move Action: Fly up to the hole in the building.

The rest of my actions are completely dependent on what Sparksmith sees.

Share this post


Link to post

Same as what Jack sees. It was DC 20 to notice the door closing and/or the ability to see through walls.

Share this post


Link to post

Well then, he'll just fly up and in, checking on the patients and staff on the floor.

EDIT: He'll search for someone conscious enough to answer questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...