Jail Break (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move Action to move into melee range with Rabble.

Free action to switch Necromantic Array to Fearsome Presence.

Standard Action to use Fearsome Presence 12 (DC 22 Will save).

Extra Effort to Surge. HP to nix Fatigue from EE.

Standard action to attack, using Takedown Attack 2 to kayak through.

Power Attack -5 Attack/-5 Damage.

Attack vs. Rabble; Power Attack -5 Attack/+5 Damage; DC DC 33 (24 for Shovel, +5 Power Attack, +4 from Takedown Attack 2), 35 if he gets his Sneak Attack bonus. (1d20+6=24)

(And since he wasn't around to hear Arrowhawk's Master Plan -- and since they didn't even know he was down there, or account for him -- I'm not giving him any bonuses from it)

Force's (like the Rabble) don't get a dodge bonus on their Defense -- does DH's Sneak Attack come into play?

Damage is DC 33 (24 for Shovel, +5 Power Attack, +4 from Takedown Attack 2), 35 if he gets his Sneak Attack bonus.

It's +1 per rank of Takedown Attack, not +2. Ordinarily sneak attack wouldn't come into play, but they're currently Shaken.

Rabble Will save vs Fearsome Presence DC 22 (1d20+10=14) Run away!

Rabble Toughness save vs Dead Head Kayaking, DC 33 (1d20+10=25) Limp Away! Distrupted and Shaken again.

29 - Arrowhawk - Unharmed - HP x3

27 - Kung Fu Killer - Unharmed

26 - Breakdown - Bruised x1 - HP x6

25 - Sarah Prescott - Unharmed - HP x2

21 - Slipstream - Unharmed - HP x1

20 - Savage-Man Beast - Unharmed, Rage 1

19 - Rabble - Shaken until 14, Disrupted, Fleeing

14 - Dead Head - Unharmed - HP x2

10 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed - HP x6

9 - Mignight II - Unharmed - HP x1

9 - Rave - Unharmed

8 - White Knight - Unharmed

5 - Rant - Unharmed

6 - Dark Star - Unharmed - HP x6

Rave cannot oppose the feint. Rave Toughness save vs MA swipe, DC 33 (1d20+1=6) she's dead Jim. Ok, not dead dead, but she ain't winning no beauty contests in the near future.

On an unrelated note, I just realized Orion isn't on this list anywhere. You all lose a HP for letting me make this mistake (kidding of course). Orion Initiative (1d20+9=24) We'll say he spent his turn hiding in the crowd, DC 27 to spot him, give or take miscellaneous modifiers like range penalties and what have you.

24 - Orion - Unharmed

19 - Rabble - Shaken until 14, Disrupted, Fleeing

10 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed - HP x6, Will be fatigued at start of turn unless they spend a HP, AoA 5

9 - Rave - Ker-deaded

8 - White Knight - Unharmed

5 - Rant - Unharmed

Midnight is going to fill the immediate area (25' radius from his position) with midnight mist as a free action, then spend a full round Intimidating the escapees. With Skill Mastery, that's an auto-30 Intimidate, +3 from the Master Plan, for a total of DC 33.

The rabble cannot oppose that Intimidate check with all of the penalties they have stacked onto them. Combine that with Dead Head's previous success, the rabble are running for the hills.

-----

White Knight is going to attack Mongrel Angel. He'll punch her while using his aura Strike, provoking 2 saves.

White Knight Attack roll vs MA, DEF 13, PA 5, AoA 5. DC 28 vs Strength, DC 31 vs Fire on a hit (1d20+8=10) Well that sucks. GM Fiat for a reroll.

White Knight Attack roll vs MA, DEF 13, PA 5, AoA 5. DC 28 vs Strength, DC 31 vs Fire on a hit. GM Fiat reroll (1d20+8=28) Correction: that sucks. so DC 33 and 36 respectively.

----

Rant is going to attempt to use his Blast on Mongrel Angel for revenge for taking out Rave. Rant Attack roll vs MA, DC 27 Toughness on hit (1d20+8=23)

----

24 - Orion - Unharmed

19 - Rabble - Shaken until 14, Disrupted, Fleeing, RUN AWAY!!!

10 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed - HP x7, Will be fatigued at start of turn unless they spend a HP, AoA 5

9 - Rave - Ker-deaded

8 - White Knight - Unharmed, AoA 5

5 - Rant - Unharmed

IC post will be up some time tonight, getting kicked off the comp atm.

Music Mastery 35pp

Flight 3 PF: Move By Action [7pp]

Emotion Control 13 (Flaws: Limited to Calm) [13pp]

Regeneration 15 (Bruised 3, Injured 6, Staggered 6) [15pp]

Using this setup, I'd like to have BD pop an HP to instant counter Rant's attack, if possible using Emotion Control since it's a sound based power.

Instant Counter Power Check (1d20+13=14)

lol re roll Instant Counter Power Check (1d20.minroll(11)+13=31) That'll do pig!

Puts breakdown at 4HP

Ok powerstunting (down to 5hp)

Gravity Control 12 (Extras: Affects Corporeal, Selective Attack; PF: Progression x4)

From what Geez said...that should cover the entire area where the prisoners are...

It is going to affect ALL the prisoners who are not running back to their cells; sending them up to float up there to be dealt w/ at our leisure.

whoever makes the reflex can be left for the others to beat up...

If Geez wants to nullify this and give me the HP, I'll go with plan B. ;)

I'll wait to see if this is going to fly or not before I post an IC

OK. Gravity Control 12 has a heavy load of 50 tons ~ 100,000lbs ~ 500, 200lbs people.

While not every member of the rabble is running for the hills, Dark Star's got enough to lift up the stragglers and then some. So basically, the rest of the battle is going to be wire-fu.

So going down the line:

Kung Fu Killer Reflex save vs DS Gravity DC 22 (1d20+13=22) + Evasion, still grounded.

Orion isn't in the power's radius.

Savage Man Beast Reflex save vs DS Gravity DC 22 (1d20+10=14) Floating

White Knight, is flying so it doesn't matter one way or the other.

Rant, doesn't have Evasion so it doesn't matter one way or the other. Floating.

And we're going to get reinforcements. Well you aren't, I am. :P

24 - Orion - Unharmed

20 - Savage-Man Beast - Unharmed, Rage 1, Floating

10 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed - HP x7, Will be fatigued at start of turn unless they spend a HP, AoA 5

8 - White Knight - Unharmed, AoA 5

5 - Rant - Unharmed, Floating

6 - Dark Star - Unharmed - HP x5

3 UM - Unharmed

UM's turn. Hey Dark Star, you look like you have a good power set. Yoink. Fiat to Surge. Breakdown looks like he's got a good set too, and I'll grab a few skills and feats while I'm at it. Yoink. He'll take a free action to allocate those points from his new Variable Power.

Now unfortunately that took a really long time to figure out, so you'll have to wait until after breakfast for an IC post.

Who does the HP go to for that Fiat? Is it just Breakdown or is it the whole Board?

EDIT: Just wondering if Breakdown's Dead Zone complication goes with that power transfer or not? Because if it does, then he can't actually use any of the powers that he gets from me, unless he hears music, (which BD IS currently broadcasting, but that can change).

Nope. It's not Tainted. and Breakdown was the one to get the HP. I also noticed I messed up the allocation of points. I'll fix that in a moment.

EDIT: Allocation has been fixed. Cy, give us an IC, and then I'll follow up before turning it back over to the top of the order.