Jail Break (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so um, anyone else think that beating this guy is going to be obnoxiously hard?

For Breakdown's part, I see three options:

1. I can see him spending his turns trying to nullify/counter the VP that nexus sucked out of him.

2. Or he could try and thin out the rest of the named villains

3. Or since he can use energy attacks (sonic) He could try and damage nexus outright.

Concensus?

I think he took everything in this post

Though I have to question how he seems to have allocated 56 points in the variable power rather than the 35 it allows! :o

Where does it say Nexus has Mimic 7? ;)

If Nexus is the same as the Mimic in Instant Superheroes, he's got Mimic 12 (60 points).

Though it looks like Nexus got 100pp off of Dark Star alone, which'd require Mimic 20....

You are looking at the old section quote. I realized my error when I over allocated. That has since been corrected.

And yes, I do have everything that the character mimiced in one spot, visible to all of you.

And Nyrath has it mostly right. I tweaked that character by like 10 points give or take.

Anywho, forgot it was my turn.

Nexus opposing Arrowhawk Trick DC 27 (1d20+11=18) Way to take one for the team champ.

Kung Fu Killer sees Arrowhawk antagonizing Nexus, he believes that to be a bad idea.

Kung Fu Killer Disarm atk roll vs Arrowhawk, Power Attacking 4 (1d20+14=16) Failure.

29 - Arrowhawk - Unharmed - HP x2

27 - Kung Fu Killer - Unharmed

26 - Breakdown - Bruised x1 - HP x6

25 - Sarah Prescott - Unharmed - HP x2

24 - Orion - Unharmed

21 - Slipstream - Unharmed - HP x1

20 - Savage-Man Beast - Unharmed, Rage 1, Floating

14 - Dead Head - Unharmed - HP x2

10 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed - HP x7, Will be fatigued at start of turn unless they spend a HP, AoA 5

9 - Mignight II - Unharmed - HP x1

8 - White Knight - Unharmed, AoA 5

5 - Rant - Unharmed, Floating

6 - Dark Star - Unharmed - HP x5

3 UM - Unharmed

Breakdown

Free action Realocate VP

Nullify 13 (Extras: Range/Ranged; Flaws: Unreliable 5/day; Accurate 4, Precise) [31pp]

Flight 2 [4pp]

Standard Action Nullify Nexus' Music Mastery

All out Attack 5 Power Attack 5; Opposed Power Check on hit (1d20+13=31)

Really hoping that hits.

opposed power check (1d20+18=28)

Again, just nullifying music mastery, not the mimic power. I have many HPs I can spend. Please let me know the results! :D

I've been told this won't quite cut it.

Nullify 13 (Extras: Range/Ranged; Flaws: Unreliable 5/day; Accurate 4, Precise) [31pp]

Flight 2 [4pp]

So I'll use:

Nullify 13 (Extras: Duration/Sustained; Flaws: Action/Full Round, Unreliable 50/50; Accurate 4, Precise) [31pp]

Flight 2 [4pp]

Since it's no longer ranged, I'll have BD fly up to the mimic, and use

Extra Effort: Move Action Surge

Full Round Action: Nullify

Unreliable Check: Unreliable DC 11 (1d20=12) Pass.

The checks are made in the above post.

Nexus Will save vs Nullify DC 28 (1d20+11=23) And the Mimic'd Music Mastery is gone.

26 - Breakdown - Bruised x1 - HP x6, Will be fatigued at start of turn unless they spend a HP, AoA 5

25 - Sarah Prescott - Unharmed - HP x2

24 - Orion - Unharmed

10 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed - HP x7, Will be fatigued at start of turn unless they spend a HP, AoA 5

3 UM - Unharmed

Only the first attack hits because I noticed that the current Mimic selection is breaking caps. Nexus is currently PL 17 Defensively, so we're gonna go ahead and tone that down to where it should be.

Nexus Toughness save vs Prescott Slash DC 30 (1d20+17=31)

In the meantime, Orion has found himself a high powered rifle. And it looks like Breakdown might be slowing down the prisoner's big gun. Can't have that. Breakdown would ordinarily get a Notice check to see Orion, but he can't pass the DC even before I figure out the range penalties. He is therefore surprised by this attack.

Orion snipe vs Breakdown, PA 5, DC 27 Toughness (1d20+10=16) Unless I'm mistaken that does hit a surprised Breakdown.

26 - Breakdown - Unharmed - HP x6, Will be fatigued at start of turn unless they spend a HP, AoA 5

25 - Sarah Prescott - Unharmed - HP x1, AoA 5

24 - Orion - Unharmed

3 - UM - Unharmed