A Merc's Life is a Jolly Life [OOC]

Heridfel

I had meant total. The building is somewhat obstructed, and from end to end it isn't much more than 300 feet. You could take a move action (Flight in your case) and easily reach them.

The bruisers react quickly to your attack. The bellower got a 22 and the charger got a 24. When I said charging, I meant it in its figurative sense, rather than the game sense. There's too much stuff on the ground for him to get a straight path to you. He's within melee range now, but he isn't attacking this round.

If you'd like to guess why one of them bellowed, that'd be a Sense Motive check.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I had taken that to mean that you were flying to the ceiling of the floor you were on. The building isn't so damaged that there are no longer floors; you were standing on one, in fact. From there, he could still hit you (since he's around 7 feet tall and arms half as long).

If you meant that you were flying outside, through a window or something like that, I'll change my action a little, but the next couple rounds won't be very interesting, since the brutes can't do much except throw things at you. Flying outside's about the only way you could keep line of sight while being out of range of your attackers.

Sorry, I had taken that to mean that you were flying to the ceiling of the floor you were on. The building isn't so damaged that there are no longer floors; you were standing on one, in fact. From there, he could still hit you (since he's around 7 feet tall and arms half as long).

If you meant that you were flying outside, through a window or something like that, I'll change my action a little, but the next couple rounds won't be very interesting, since the brutes can't do much except throw things at you. Flying outside's about the only way you could keep line of sight while being out of range of your attackers.