A Merc's Life is a Jolly Life [OOC]

Heridfel

Searching around the building, Badb can find a couple of windows on upper stories that were smashed out, probably to help the construction workers remove whatever was inside. Badb would also be able to use her powers to break through some glass if she so desired (it's not Full Power, so she could melt through the glass rather than exploding it).

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searching around the building, Badb can find a couple of windows on upper stories that were smashed out, probably to help the construction workers remove whatever was inside. Badb would also be able to use her powers to break through some glass if she so desired (it's not Full Power, so she could melt through the glass rather than exploding it).

I need a Craft (structural) check to identify the main load-bearing column. If you don't have Craft (structural), the best you can get (from taking 10) is that it's usually a large column in the middle of the building. This building has four columns near the middle, of approximately equal size.

I need a Craft (structural) check to identify the main load-bearing column. If you don't have Craft (structural), the best you can get (from taking 10) is that it's usually a large column in the middle of the building. This building has four columns near the middle, of approximately equal size.

They seem solid enough. The building was going to be torn down to put up a new one, not because it's falling apart. It does seem like you might be able to take down the building if you did enough damage to the pillars, but how much "enough damage" is is pretty hard to determine without those skills.

They seem solid enough. The building was going to be torn down to put up a new one, not because it's falling apart. It does seem like you might be able to take down the building if you did enough damage to the pillars, but how much "enough damage" is is pretty hard to determine without those skills.

It's time for those fateful words: roll initiative. You and the glowing light person/thing (henceforth known as Light) will act in the surprise round. Light's initiative is 7, and you're within a single move action of any of their positions. The two bruisers are on either side of Light, about 15 feet from one another.

It's time for those fateful words: roll initiative. You and the glowing light person/thing (henceforth known as Light) will act in the surprise round. Light's initiative is 7, and you're within a single move action of any of their positions. The two bruisers are on either side of Light, about 15 feet from one another.

I had meant total. The building is somewhat obstructed, and from end to end it isn't much more than 300 feet. You could take a move action (Flight in your case) and easily reach them.

The bruisers react quickly to your attack. The bellower got a 22 and the charger got a 24. When I said charging, I meant it in its figurative sense, rather than the game sense. There's too much stuff on the ground for him to get a straight path to you. He's within melee range now, but he isn't attacking this round.

If you'd like to guess why one of them bellowed, that'd be a Sense Motive check.

I had meant total. The building is somewhat obstructed, and from end to end it isn't much more than 300 feet. You could take a move action (Flight in your case) and easily reach them.

The bruisers react quickly to your attack. The bellower got a 22 and the charger got a 24. When I said charging, I meant it in its figurative sense, rather than the game sense. There's too much stuff on the ground for him to get a straight path to you. He's within melee range now, but he isn't attacking this round.

If you'd like to guess why one of them bellowed, that'd be a Sense Motive check.