New kid likes to roughhouse

Heritage

Hi everybody, this is Heritage Le Noob; I just created a new PL6 Hero named Grimalkin who's a bit on the edgy side and operates out of the Fens, and I want to get her into some kind of trouble. She's something like a bizzare cross between Catwoman, Mystique and Veronica Mars, and has her own sense of justice, which can be anything from public embarrassment to having half your face ripped off. Her primary focus is helping those she feels are largely ignored or abused by the criminal justice system, as well as occasionally punishing those she feels perpetuate that system.

So are there any storylines that she might fit? Very new to this more open style of pbp, so I can use all the help I can get ;)

Many thanks!

Hi everybody, this is Heritage Le Noob; I just created a new PL6 Hero named Grimalkin who's a bit on the edgy side and operates out of the Fens, and I want to get her into some kind of trouble. She's something like a bizzare cross between Catwoman, Mystique and Veronica Mars, and has her own sense of justice, which can be anything from public embarrassment to having half your face ripped off. Her primary focus is helping those she feels are largely ignored or abused by the criminal justice system, as well as occasionally punishing those she feels perpetuate that system.

So are there any storylines that she might fit? Very new to this more open style of pbp, so I can use all the help I can get ;)

Many thanks!

Many thanks!

Matt, can you come up with a reason for Pulse to be in the Fens at night (Grimalkin has a built-in reason for being there)? If so, I'd be happy to throw a few gang members at you two, to get you started. You guys can take it from there.

To broaden things up a bit, I imagine Grim frequently heads over into the Theater District to panhandle from all the theatergoers, so she could be there in her civilian identity. She might have to help someone she doesn't like. :P

Matt, can you come up with a reason for Pulse to be in the Fens at night (Grimalkin has a built-in reason for being there)? If so, I'd be happy to throw a few gang members at you two, to get you started. You guys can take it from there.

To broaden things up a bit, I imagine Grim frequently heads over into the Theater District to panhandle from all the theatergoers, so she could be there in her civilian identity. She might have to help someone she doesn't like. :P

Sure! One of Pulse's hobbies is collecting rare books, and perhaps he has to meet a supplier at the guy's favorite peep show in the Fens. Or perhaps, if we go with the theatre district, Wesley could be going to see a show, as a bit of downtime from his research.

Sure! One of Pulse's hobbies is collecting rare books, and perhaps he has to meet a supplier at the guy's favorite peep show in the Fens. Or perhaps, if we go with the theatre district, Wesley could be going to see a show, as a bit of downtime from his research.

Alrighty, so Pulse is in the Theatre District to see a show, and Grim is there panhandling. I'll post a "set-up" thread tonight or tomorrow (probably tomorrow).

Alrighty, so Pulse is in the Theatre District to see a show, and Grim is there panhandling. I'll post a "set-up" thread tonight or tomorrow (probably tomorrow).

Will starting in his street clothes be a problem for Pulse, or does he just carry his suit in like a bag over his shoulder?

Will starting in his street clothes be a problem for Pulse, or does he just carry his suit in like a bag over his shoulder?