Lost and Found (IC)

Cyroa

James nodded. "Sounds cool to me." He looked over and smiled. "Relax 'Seph. Don't have to stop telling stories of fond memories just 'cause I don't remember. 'War stories' are fun. Well, I've got some teammates we'll link up but for the moment let's just keep this between you and me until I get a handle on all of this." He handed the now empty cup off. "You're really pushing for the bath. Do I look like I need one that bad," he said jokingly. "But sure, fine. Nice to know this baby can do laundry to I guess in addition to everything else," he said with a laugh as he stood up and headed for the bath, hopefully without getting lost. "Anything you and this ship CAN'T do?" he asked, impressed.

"We don't get to spend that much time in orbit around water planets, you should take advantage of our full tanks while you can," she chided him cheerfully. "Though I suppose if we're staying around here for a long time, that won't be a problem. I can recycle the swimming pool as well. Stellar! And if there's anything you want or need, I'll find a way to do it. I always have before! That's what I'm here for, after all." The little robot that rolled up to take his cup tucked it away in a compartment, then held out its servo arms for James' clothes.

James nodded. "Well, we'll be spending plenty of time around Earth for the foreseeable future. One version or another anyway," he said with a shrug. "Clean everything out and keep the ship doing great however you think is best. Try not to contaminate anything though but I trust you." Given where and when she was from it wasn't likely she'd be ruining anything on Earth in the process. He stripped down, not that he had much on besides some pants, and handed the clothes to the little machine. "Thanks," he said sliding in to the pool. "Very nice," he said softly, relaxing in the warmth. "I think this is going to be rather busy once we get everything settled. And quite a lot of fun too," he said, grinning as he stretched out.

The jets turned on around him, making the steaming hot water bubble nicely. Discreetly, Persephone didn't beam her holographic image into the room with him, instead merely projecting her voice. "That's always true, no matter what world we're in, James! We have so many good times together!" The little robot trundled out of the room with his clothes and equipment, leaving him to soak and relax for the first time in quite awhile.