St. George's New Addition Galeb : Others Welcome OOC

Hey eyeonthemountain,

I'd be happy to help you out here playing NPC's though neither of my PC's would really work here. I'll be here as often as possible over Jan, but my presence will be sporatic. If you're interested, what are you looking for from the thread? Just interactions with NPC civilians? NPC or PC Villains/Heroes?

Hey eyeonthemountain,

I'd be happy to help you out here playing NPC's though neither of my PC's would really work here. I'll be here as often as possible over Jan, but my presence will be sporatic. If you're interested, what are you looking for from the thread? Just interactions with NPC civilians? NPC or PC Villains/Heroes?

Hey eyeonthemountain,

Hey, I just got my first character approved and thought maybe this would be a good way to intro him and meet Galeb. My thought was Max has a friend who was called by the Priest of St. George's because a religious relic (ie. St. George's fingerbone or some such) had been stolen. Max has come to Freedom City to investigate the disappearance of the relic and try to find it. Between our two characters' super-senses it wouldn't be hard for us to notice each other (I figure Max notices an interesting magical statue standing outside the church and things go from there...). Of course, I'm hoping Galeb won't kill Max when he realizes he's demonic, but I'm always willing to let things go where they will...

Thoughts?

Hey, I just got my first character approved and thought maybe this would be a good way to intro him and meet Galeb. My thought was Max has a friend who was called by the Priest of St. George's because a religious relic (ie. St. George's fingerbone or some such) had been stolen. Max has come to Freedom City to investigate the disappearance of the relic and try to find it. Between our two characters' super-senses it wouldn't be hard for us to notice each other (I figure Max notices an interesting magical statue standing outside the church and things go from there...). Of course, I'm hoping Galeb won't kill Max when he realizes he's demonic, but I'm always willing to let things go where they will...

Thoughts?

Thoughts?