"Maybe you could get free rent as someone's air conditioning," Erin suggested half-seriously. "Freedom City gets hot in the summer, I bet there are people who really wouldn't mind rooming with someone who's always generating cold. Winter might be more of a problem, though." She cracked a half smile. "You're probably better off with Alex's suggestion. Are you hungry?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think I would only be wanted half the time if thats the case. No one wants to be around someone that is this cold during winter after all." She said with a smile. "I do not know much about property beyond location and such. Perhaps her recommendations would be smart." She could have done it the old way, but with what she wanted to make her life it wouldn't work out well enough in the long run.

.The normal, legal way...Much more complex than I though.

"Here you go... Its a small house on the edge of the water. A little ways out of town but I think that means you'll have less to worry about with neighbors and all." Psyche said, tapping a few keys as she brought up a small cottage that was more of a weekend get away by inception than a house. "How does that look? Or would you like somewhere closer in?"