Myrmidons Of Space (OOC)

Starsign

Um... Cy, I was planning for Dark Star to visit inbetween the two invasions before he picked Tank up from the second invasion on Gehlanna. My first post probably wasn't clear on that so I can change it if we decide to go back to what was originally planned. Or we could start from here. (to be honest, I'd rather start with the peaceful meeting before the planet destruction part, but I'll hear your opinion first) Or we start here and then flashback to Dark Star's first meeting? That way we don't have to rewrite the posts we made.

the problem with that is that the "peaceful meeting" part is probably in the significant past (a couple years I'd assume). I'm just trying to keep the timeline straight in my head is all.

If you want to go back and adjust things, that's fine, I would just like to know _when_ this is happening. The others times would therefore be 'other' threads.

Okay, this thread takes place... right before the Grue Invasion. The idea is that Dark Star picks up Tank, and takes him to Earth as the Grue Invasion begins. This way Dark Star could perhaps place Tank somewhere safe and tell him to stay, which Tank does for a small amount of time until he decides to help the people in trouble (Grue Invasion part II). Thoughts? Any alternitives that you have in mind?

I'll handwave the first meeting in this thread, so we'll keep going as is. (unless you don't mind having a flashback of the meeting in here, which then we should try to limit it's length)