[All] Active Threads for June 2010

In order to make sure the Refs accurately count all your IC posts and award you the due amount of power points, please post with a list of all the threads in which your character posted IC this month (including the News forum).

Please also mark things from the Non-Canonical forum as being non-canonical, as those count 1/2 (2 posts made for your char in a non-canon thread count as 1 post for the char).

And if you are GMing something, list those threads, too. GM-only posts -- as well as NPC Villain posts -- also count 1/2, and can be assigned to whichever of your characters needs a 'push' to get up in post numbers.

1-14 IC posts = 1pp

15-24 IC posts = 2pp

25-49 IC posts = 3pp

50-99 IC posts = 4pp

100+ IC posts = 5pp

When you make your list, please post a link to the IC threads -- preferably to your first post of the month -- so we can jump right to it.

Help us help you ;)

:mrgreen:

The Scarab 21 IC + 4 GM + Vignette = 4PP

Chaos In The Streets (1)

A Fine Grey Line (14)

Jail Break (1)

No Mercy (1)

Meltdown (3)

Working The Bugs Out (1)

House of L Vignette (The Scarab: Rebirth)

Zephyr 30 IC + Vignette = 4PP

...And I'm A Mutant (4)

The Battle of The Bands (5)

Chaos In The Streets (2)

High Noon (3)

Mean Girls (14)

Save Tonight (2)

House of L Vignette (It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing)

GM 23

The Battle of The Bands (3)

High Noon (8)

Mean Girls (2)

Three Days of The Gecko (2)

World Domination Through Recycling (8)

23 / 2 = +11 IC Posts

4 go to The Scarab, pushing her up to 25IC/3PP

The other 7 aren't enough to push either The Scarab or Zephyr up to another PP tier, so they are like Robert Downey Jr. between movies: wasted.

Folks, a small request: when you start a new thread, please mark it on the Timeline (if you have a handle here, you have an account for the Wiki, and anyone with an account can edit it).

You do not have to be specific on the date, but I would like to keep track of when things are happening relative to each other. The Timeline also serves as an index for everything we've done in the nearly three years this site's been active, and it's useful to know if X happens before or after Y.

:thankyou:

Phantom

The wiki page went up for her this month and I sent two pictures to Doc, and did a vignette. If I get any PP for art awards that should go to Phantom as should all my GM posts. Thanks!

Bananaphone (10)

T'aint Funny, McGee (7)

This Woman's Work (9)

Expanding the Mission (3)

Anklebiters (9)

Summer Job Listing (17)

So, We Meet Again (9)

A Meeting in the Park

Three Generations

Training Wheels

Psyche

Of Martyrs and Men (11)

So the Drama (13)

"...And I'm A Mutant" (6)

Cold Case (4)

High Noon (2)

No More Good Days (10)

Party Like It's 2010 (4)

A Different Kind of Hero (1)

Save Tonight

GM Threads (20)

Fine Grey Line (14)

Out of the Past (7)

What was Old is New

Just so y'all know, I think I've come up with a way to automatically count posts. So just please make sure that all of your threads are listed, including news threads. If you've done anything special like a reputation post or a questionnaire, please list that separately from your news thread entry for that character, so I know to subtract one from your number of posts since those count separately.

I'm hoping to give this method of post counting a test run against the Ref's numbers on the 1st of July.