[Announcement] PP awards for December

Barnum

The PP awards for December are out. If you have a character that made an IC post in December you should have gotten a PM detailing your award. If I have made any mistakes, send me a PM and we'll get it straightened out.

When you are ready to spend your PPs, post in the Character Edits thread, and I will make the adjustments over the next week.

The PP awards for December are out. If you have a character that made an IC post in December you should have gotten a PM detailing your award. If I have made any mistakes, send me a PM and we'll get it straightened out.

When you are ready to spend your PPs, post in the Character Edits thread, and I will make the adjustments over the next week.