Sign in to follow this  
Avenger Assembled

House of L: Wake-Up Call (OOC)

OK, folks; make sure you read everyone's section. I don't want to fill in the same setting details over and over again. To be very general, the world has become a version of comics as they existed in the mid-1960s. Technology has caught up, but values and fashion haven't. Go nuts. ;)

SEARCHing for Chris Kenzie via Telelocate 1d20+12=28. Also spending an HP bribe to speed it up.

Sorus go ahead and let Eve sing before Trevor is forced to ruin her day.

Daaaaamn, Chris, that was cold. Couldn't even let the poor gal get a song in?

Daaaaamn, Chris, that was cold. Couldn't even let the poor gal get a song in?

"Hey, she telepathically called me. Totally her fault."

Sorus, if you want to go ahead and sing, you can just assume that Chris has (once again) been replaced with an evil duplicate from another dimension/the Grue/etc. ;)

Sorus, if you want to go ahead and sing, you can just assume that Chris has (once again) been replaced with an evil duplicate from another dimension/the Grue/etc. ;)

I recommend evil robot.

Yeah, I can't get to this until later tonight. Sorry :(

I'll wait for Ecal to post...otherwise I'll be beaming them outta there! (not that you can beam away from reality, but stil worth the try!

I'll edit that last statement as needed, but I figured the Batmans and the Midnights would both know the Joneses ;)

Trevor's got an auto 30 Intimidate worth of quiet intensity going there; make of it what you will when reacting.

Sign in to follow this