Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [IC]

Heridfel

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But...if this is another...place... I doubt our credit cards will work. Which is why I'm asking how much money we can pull together.

I think it should only be used for emergencies. At leas until we can test the validity of our plastic.

Another thought comes to mind. We should get to a computer and search google for any more of our...Cousins. It's so important to keep in contact with CLOSE relatives. Do you guys understand what I'm saying?

But...if this is another...place... I doubt our credit cards will work. Which is why I'm asking how much money we can pull together.

I think it should only be used for emergencies. At leas until we can test the validity of our plastic.

Another thought comes to mind. We should get to a computer and search google for any more of our...Cousins. It's so important to keep in contact with CLOSE relatives. Do you guys understand what I'm saying?

Tony pauses for a few moments, waiting on Joey to catch up. Subcociously, he was clenching and unclenching his hands. And just as unnoticed by him was that the ebony tendrils were once again curling about his hands...like angry serpents looking for something to strike. Other areas about his body began to pool darkness, sleeking his slightly bulky form. The shadows within his hood deepend so much that his face became slightly obscured...and his eyes took on that neon lime glow.

As Joey gets out of his car and starts towards the pair, Tony shouts over the now loud sounds of Super-Powered combat, "James here got another report of another traveller...someone else has just arrived. He or She is somewhere near here....and they might need help...our help. Any objections to helping find them?

Even as he asks their new companion his opinion, Tony can't help but glance back and up towards the battle. He was just in time to see Megastar do a flying slam into a titanic forty foot tall robot(who knew that FORTY feet of Mechanized Terror would look so...so terrifying). The resulting shockwave from the impact played over the now trio as they stood there. Again, Tony's new power flared up, surrounding him in a small, tight five foot sphere of darkness. Gritting his teeth, the elder of the trio once again suppressed his darkness, pulling it back in like a puppy on a leash. Unheard by the other two, Tony can almost hear the darkness whispering to be let loose...to be free....to consume. Man...I NEED to get to ASTRO Labs soon...this is scarier that the robot....much scarier.

Tony pauses for a few moments, waiting on Joey to catch up. Subcociously, he was clenching and unclenching his hands. And just as unnoticed by him was that the ebony tendrils were once again curling about his hands...like angry serpents looking for something to strike. Other areas about his body began to pool darkness, sleeking his slightly bulky form. The shadows within his hood deepend so much that his face became slightly obscured...and his eyes took on that neon lime glow.

As Joey gets out of his car and starts towards the pair, Tony shouts over the now loud sounds of Super-Powered combat, "James here got another report of another traveller...someone else has just arrived. He or She is somewhere near here....and they might need help...our help. Any objections to helping find them?

Even as he asks their new companion his opinion, Tony can't help but glance back and up towards the battle. He was just in time to see Megastar do a flying slam into a titanic forty foot tall robot(who knew that FORTY feet of Mechanized Terror would look so...so terrifying). The resulting shockwave from the impact played over the now trio as they stood there. Again, Tony's new power flared up, surrounding him in a small, tight five foot sphere of darkness. Gritting his teeth, the elder of the trio once again suppressed his darkness, pulling it back in like a puppy on a leash. Unheard by the other two, Tony can almost hear the darkness whispering to be let loose...to be free....to consume. Man...I NEED to get to ASTRO Labs soon...this is scarier that the robot....much scarier.

"Alright. Ready to go," James says. He steps out of his car and shuts the door, then remembers something and re-opens it. He reaches to the armrest between the front seats and opens the space under it. He pulls out an ID badge and smiles.

"I'm glad that I'm so much like me. That's where I kept my other badge from work. Let's hope that an ASTRO Labs ID will get us past any holdups," he says. He closes the door again, then locks it. He stretches nervously as Tony shouts back to the other man, and does a double take as he sees the darkness washing over him.

"I guess that's a good disguise there, but warn me next time, ok?" he says. "Stay away from the robots and Next-Gen, and keep an eye out for any unfamiliar metahumans. The transferee may also have been affected by the Terminus, so that could be who we're looking for."

"Alright. Ready to go," James says. He steps out of his car and shuts the door, then remembers something and re-opens it. He reaches to the armrest between the front seats and opens the space under it. He pulls out an ID badge and smiles.

"I'm glad that I'm so much like me. That's where I kept my other badge from work. Let's hope that an ASTRO Labs ID will get us past any holdups," he says. He closes the door again, then locks it. He stretches nervously as Tony shouts back to the other man, and does a double take as he sees the darkness washing over him.

"I guess that's a good disguise there, but warn me next time, ok?" he says. "Stay away from the robots and Next-Gen, and keep an eye out for any unfamiliar metahumans. The transferee may also have been affected by the Terminus, so that could be who we're looking for."

Joey smirks somewhat at the darkness starting to gather around Tony, but decides not to say anything. It would likely just distract him at this point. "I can try to help, but it's not like I can do anything special. I'll just stick close to you guys until we get a better idea of what's going on." Joe hesitates as he looks at the giant robot. "Anyone got a gun? I'd feel a lot better about this whole situation if I had some form of armament."

Joey smirks somewhat at the darkness starting to gather around Tony, but decides not to say anything. It would likely just distract him at this point. "I can try to help, but it's not like I can do anything special. I'll just stick close to you guys until we get a better idea of what's going on." Joe hesitates as he looks at the giant robot. "Anyone got a gun? I'd feel a lot better about this whole situation if I had some form of armament."

Even as he pulls the darkness in, there is a slight blurring of his form...a change that is at first subtle. Turning to Joey's comment, Tony speaks up, "OH...yeah. Just a second..."

Reaching in his front pocket, Tony pulls out what looks like a slender metallic rod. With an expert flick of the wrist and a fancy flourish of spinning, the rod doubles in length, revealing a sharp and nasty tanto blade with skeletal handles locked beneath it.

Flipping it back around, Tony holds out the handles to Joey, "Here...the best I can do for now. Please...don't loose it. It's my favorite knife and I have had it for twenty-five years."

Even as he pulls the darkness in, there is a slight blurring of his form...a change that is at first subtle. Turning to Joey's comment, Tony speaks up, "OH...yeah. Just a second..."

Reaching in his front pocket, Tony pulls out what looks like a slender metallic rod. With an expert flick of the wrist and a fancy flourish of spinning, the rod doubles in length, revealing a sharp and nasty tanto blade with skeletal handles locked beneath it.

Flipping it back around, Tony holds out the handles to Joey, "Here...the best I can do for now. Please...don't loose it. It's my favorite knife and I have had it for twenty-five years."

"Excuse me?" Amy Feng asked Pelle with confused look.

Pelle started to relise that he is real in Freedom City and he shouldn´t act like this world is like comic world for him so that he tried to act normal as possibly or else they see him as weirdos.

"Hehe... Sorry I´m little bit excited about it so that I aciddently say it without thinking..." He said until Doc Otaku scream, "Daizenga! Use your Rocket Punchs at them!"

Suddently the giant robot target it arms at Next-Gen and then the arms fly off at them like as rocket missiles.

Yep... Doc Otaku is truely a otaku... But I can´t keep standing here, I must move to safer place but Amy Feng is the type who dive in the danger and I can´t simple leave her and her´s crew here... What should I do? He thought and he tried figure out what he should do now.

Pelle started to relise that he is real in Freedom City and he shouldn´t act like this world is like comic world for him so that he tried to act normal as possibly or else they see him as weirdos.

"Hehe... Sorry I´m little bit excited about it so that I aciddently say it without thinking..." He said until Doc Otaku scream, "Daizenga! Use your Rocket Punchs at them!"

Suddently the giant robot target it arms at Next-Gen and then the arms fly off at them like as rocket missiles.

Yep... Doc Otaku is truely a otaku... But I can´t keep standing here, I must move to safer place but Amy Feng is the type who dive in the danger and I can´t simple leave her and her´s crew here... What should I do? He thought and he tried figure out what he should do now.

Lila looked confused. "No." She made a face. "I mean I get what you're saying about the credit cards, though I think we should try. Who knows, they might work. But..." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "Who would we contact?"

Lila looked confused. "No." She made a face. "I mean I get what you're saying about the credit cards, though I think we should try. Who knows, they might work. But..." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "Who would we contact?"

Bailey was wracking her brain, trying to guess what R.J. was talking about. Did he know of some others who might have come here too? Did they all have something in common, so that he might suspect there were more of them there? Bailey just shook her head at all the possibilities.

She spoke quietly to the others, "Now that you mention it, I do agree that we shouldn't use our credit cards. Who knows if someone else in this world has the same number? I wouldn't want to accidentally charge them for our stuff."

She turned and spoke to guys named Sean. "Hey, cousin, are you ready to go?"

"Nice. That didn't sound the least be suspicious . . . or lame."

Bailey was wracking her brain, trying to guess what R.J. was talking about. Did he know of some others who might have come here too? Did they all have something in common, so that he might suspect there were more of them there? Bailey just shook her head at all the possibilities.

She spoke quietly to the others, "Now that you mention it, I do agree that we shouldn't use our credit cards. Who knows if someone else in this world has the same number? I wouldn't want to accidentally charge them for our stuff."