Nanowire - PL 13 - Veiled Malice

Anything of significant size and mass. For instance, he cannot do anything with a CD player. Even though we're working with extremely rubber physics, (second law of thermodynamics? What's that?) a certain amount of mass conservation must be observed. A car would do to activate most of his powers - he'll strip off the metal to form armor (after it has been nanomorphed into Biphase Carbide and Spun Diamond), the pistons would go to make the Pneumatic Driver, and so on.

That answers my questions. I'll leave it to beard from here.

Great character!

Ok, done again. For the variable discriptor, I simply bumped it up to the full level, so he can use any technological discriptor with the blast. That also means the second Alternate power works now because of that. I lowered the Armored Cassis power to make up the points. Should be good to go now, but I thought that before, so I might be missing something.

EDIT: Oh, and I really appriciate not one, but two GMs taking interest in my character. Thank you both very much, and I'm thrilled that you both think his concept's cool. :D

Ok, done again. For the variable discriptor, I simply bumped it up to the full level, so he can use any technological discriptor with the blast. That also means the second Alternate power works now because of that. I lowered the Armored Cassis power to make up the points. Should be good to go now, but I thought that before, so I might be missing something.

EDIT: Oh, and I really appriciate not one, but two GMs taking interest in my character. Thank you both very much, and I'm thrilled that you both think his concept's cool. :D

• 10 months later...