Fast Heroes and Loose Women (IC)

Geez3r

Eli had always liked running. It was one of the few things that was constant in just about every sport. It was a good thing too because he was doing a lot of it now and days. Patrolling the city was always his favorite part, even if he couldn't just give it the beans because there was so much crap in the way. There was always something to see in Freedom City. It was on his 83rd lap around this city that Eli has the bright idea of running to the top a building to get a good view of the place. He saw something way off in the distance, a bunch of police lights that looked like they were converging on an area. "OK dude. Be cool. Be cool. Tonight's your night. You're gonna show em all. Let's do this!" And Dynamo was off, racing towards the scene of the disturbance.

"Wha ha ha! C'mon, boys, you'll have to do better than that!" A petite blonde woman stood on the steps to the Kirby Gallery, tossing an unconscious security guard to one side with superhuman strength as police officers crouched in firing positions behind the semi-circle of cars in front of her. As soon as the guard was out of the way, they opened fire, the bullets bouncing harmlessly off of the metahuman robber as she idly adjusted the heart-shaped cutout on her sleeveless, crimson leotard, tucked into a pair of black denim cutoffs. With a smirk, Jaci o' Cups clenched her fists, channeling the absorbed kinetic energy as she abruptly grew to just over sixteen feet tall, towering over the officers. "My turn!" she grinned broadly, sweeping a hand in front of her to send patrol cars toppling through the air and their drivers scrambling for cover.

"Jaci, darling, you have no sense of style." Clad in tasteful white leather that clung to her ample curves like paint to steel, the lovely Marionette cheerfully waved a hand at the police officers. With a look and a smile, and a touch of a dead woman's minds against theirs, suddenly a great many of them were dropping their guns, with several actually running to stand protectively around her and guard her against their colleagues' pitiul attacks. "They're always tastier when they wriggle right into your mouth," she said, putting her hand on one beefy cop's shoulder with a shark's smile. "Now come on, they have Benton's Allies of Freedom on display in the Modern Art gallery. It's not going to burn itself."

Faye Spenser, aka the Red Queen, shook her head at what she was hearing over the coms as she went about the business of clearing out the Far Eastern Sculpture Garden; with a wave of her gloved hand, she slid a paper-thin black disk edged in crimson light under another golden Buddha, and watched it tumble helplessly down into her own private dimension. She leaned against one wall, looking rather dapper in a stylish wool riding jacket as she casually looted the place without breaking a sweat, though the antics of her two 'business partners' were starting to get on her nerves. With a sigh, she tapped her earpiece.

"Feckin' hell, what are you two doin' out there? I'm tryin' to work in her, aren't I?"

She sent the portal under a Ming vase which also dropped out of sight with a soft woosh.

"I'm doin' all the heavy liftin', workin' me sweet arse off, while you wee mad things are out playing with the garda!"

Pulling a face, Jaci mimed an imitation of Marionette as the white leather clad woman turned back to the gallery. The display would have been a lot more subtle if it hadn't been coming from several storeys up. "'Meh mense meh myle'," she muttered under her breath, which was still above everyone else's heads. "Queenie, babe, I only caught like every other word of that," she replied in her own earpiece, "but you know I don't do anything 'wee'. 'Sides, how long do you think before the pajama patrol show?"

"Yeah next thing ya know some dude in brightly colored under roos is gonna come out of no where." called out a voice some 20ft away from the villainous duo. Dynamo was sitting on the hood of a car, his legs crossed and hands folded neatly on his lap. "Next thing ya know he'll be asking you turn yourselves over to the police so no one else gets hurt. Wait, guess that already happened. The name's Dynamo, and I'll be your pajama clad hero for the evening. But if you're not up for the whole villain shtick, maybe we can go out and get something to eat. The sun should just be going down over Paris right now, it's quite a site to behold."

Dynamo stood up and walked towards the two villainous vixens, arms out stretched. "What do you say ladies? Want to call it a night?"

"Oh, thank goodness you're here!" Marionette ran quickly to Dynamo, throwing her arms around him and pressing her ample bosom against his chest. The front of her skin-tight white leather outfit was short enough that it wasn't easy to keep his eyes on hers. "There's a terrible monster lurking in the basement of this museum, and we've come to stop it. I know it looks bad, but there's a terrible curse on all these artifacts that we're trying to save. I think...I think it may have corrupted all these police officers!" She put a soft, delicate hand on Dynamo's cheek. "Won't you help us, please?"

Over her mental link with the other women, she thought, "I want to do things to him. Make sure you don't break anything...fun."

There was one very important lesson that Dynamo had learned about having super-speed. It meant that you could watch Baywatch whenever you wanted; this was one of those times. However it did leave him a bit distracted. There was something about a critter up in the museum or something and the cops were all like blarg or cursed or something. And truth be told, he wasn't particularly sure Marionette had a head until she put a hand on his cheek and he was sort of forced to tear his eyes away from her chest which he had been unabashedly staring at for the past few moments. Dynamo merely nodded at Marionette's request, he was too busy thinking of how many ways he could say "bewbies" (37 by the way).

"I want to do things to him. Make sure you don't break anything...fun."

Faye rolled her eyes; from the sound of it, Mari had successfully dazzled the super-duper with her...wits, so Irish thief still had time to to 'port over to the Goodwin Wing and grab the big ticket item that was the primary goal of the mission: Warhol's iconic four-panel silkscreen of the Centurian in all its garish multihued glory, currently on loan from MOMA.

As she lifted it off the wall with her gloved hands, for a moment she felt a chill that shook her to the core; somehow even in bright pink, orange and fuscia, that heroic far-off gaze fixed on an unseen horizon had amazing power.

"'M sorry," she mumbled awkwardly, feeling oddly ashamed as she carefully lowered the painting into her own little corner of the multiverse. Once the hero's four sets of eyes were out of sight, she was tremendously relieved.

"Right, so, I'm done in here, ladies; is it safe for this wee girl to join you?"

Jaci pulled a face at Marionette's telepathic sending. The giantess was all for twisting men around her delicate though sizable pinkie, but having the dangerously unstable woman's thoughts in her head made her want to take a shower, or possibly join a nunnery. "Be our guest, Queenie," she replied quietly over the comlink, folding her arms and leaning against the roof of the gallery, her expression bored. "The expression 'sack full of hammers' comes to mind with this one." As much as she wanted to smash the dimwitted hero, Jaci was forced to admit that it made more sense to follow Marionette's lead.

"Alright, let's go fight this monster." says Dynamo before dashing off to go find and combat the monster. When he gets to the basement however, not only does he see no monster, nothing's even out of place. Deciding to check on the rest of the museum, he does notice that a great number of the works are flat out missing. He also finds a shady character right in the area of the pilfered works. They totally tricked me. Might as well give them a wake up call.

Dynamo sprints through the museum, closing on his target. His incredibly cute target. With a smirk, Dynamo decided to have a little fun. Wreathing his hand in electricity, Dynamo ran past Red Queen, giving her a little love tap as he ran on by. Not wanting to press his luck, he darted out of the museum and back onto the streets. He circled the surrounding blocks, using his keen vision to keep tabs on the ladies as he did so. It wasn't leering now that they were fighting, it was observing your opponent.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a rush of wind and then Faye felt a light touch on her shoulder, just an innocent little thump, but from the point of contact there spread a disturbing sensation as her muscles rapidly locked up, leaving the mighty Red Queen completely and utterly helpless. Fear gripped the Irish thief's guts when she realized the depth of her peril; if she was unable to move, she was unable to focus her eldrich energies, and could therefore do nothing to free herself. Trapped inside her own body, her mind shrieked in terror!

No! No no no no no! He got me! I can't move! Help!

A feral grin spread across Jaci's face as Dynamo began moving back toward them, drawn by Marionette's will. "Now we're talking!" Reeling back, the giantess took aim and crashed her fist down, sending shockwaves through the pavement as it buckled and cracked, setting off nearby car alarms. Blinking, she raised her hand if confusion, then looked over her shoulder to see Dynamo already on his way past her. "You couldn't have mind zapped him to come over here slowly?" she groused.

• 2 weeks later...

Dynamo's mind drifted, he couldn't stop thinking of that rather buxom bunny back outside the museum. He wanted to be near her, he wanted to be close to her. Dynamo streaked back through the streets toward his heart's desire. He was casually aware of a giant fist trying to grind him into the pavement, but he side stepped that, not pausing in his quest to the fair madien. Stopping in front of her, he closed his eyes and puckered up. Something in the back of his mind told him there was something else he should be doing right now, but ignoring that voice proved to be far more enjoyable.

Marionette took Dynamo in her arms without hesitation, planting a long, slow, soulful kiss on him. When she was done, she stepped back, giving Jaci room to swing. "Darling, you and I are going to do such things," she said with a low, throaty laugh, her voice like chocolate. Blinking, she cocked her head towards the museum and thought

"

"

Angry red static shot back along the mental connection the team shared.

I'm Irish, you fecking cow! Now take care of the wee speedster and get me out of here!

Faye's claustrophobia was in full effect as she remained frozen in place, trapped in the prison of her own flesh. To keep a tenuous hold on her sanity, she tried to picture all the ways she could inflict pain on their opponent.

Teleport him to the bottom of the ocean...no, the Moon! Release thousands of fire ants into his trousers. Napalm bath. Napalm bath with fire ants, for the irony. Drop him over a live volcano from 30, 000 feet...

• 5 weeks later...

Jaci pulled a face as Marionette graced the mind controlled speedster with a long kiss. "That's just six kindsa creepy," she muttered to herself, picking up a convenient sedan by its rear bumper in one massive hand and spinning around to hurl it like a discus at Dynamo's head with a bellow. "HrrrAAH!" Once again, the white clad hero side stepped the attack despite his daze, causing the giantess to place a hand on either side of her head in frustration. "Oh, that is it!"