Ashley relaxed a little after hearing Trevor's welcoming introduction. She was still a little nervous around people and needed to work on her own social skills herself. "Um... Good to meet you all." She stated, trying to act a little more braver than before. "We we're just on our way to Mr. Summers office, to register Aiko here. Would you like to come?" She started walking down the hall, trying to remember the path she took when she first came here, she turned around to check if the others we're coming.

A faint smile touched Trevor's lips, almost too subtle to catch. "Becoming something of a habit." As far as he could tell it was something of a tradition for new students to be accompanied by a group of their new classmates upon arrival. The dark haired youth supposed that there was a certain brotherhood to be found among those who were each in their own way strange and different, which made making friends at Claremont a surprisingly easy task. "Certainly," he answered Ashley's question more clearly, tilting his head in the direction of the office.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to worry about, keep it calm. Best keep moving. "Very well. Hunter-san, Culdis-san." Aiko said indicating each of her two current companions. "I do believe it would be impolite to keep Summers-sama waiting much longer."

The trio moves on to Mr. Summers office, a place known to every powered student at the academy. And before long they arrive. Looking over at the two students with her Karakuri asks a quick question. "Any advice before I meet with Summers-sama?"

Ashley was quiet as they made their way to the office. Once there, Ashley quietly answered, "I think you'll be fine as long as your polite. He's kind of intimidating however... She looked down at the floor for a moment before looking back up at Aiko and continuing, "Mr. Summers is a nice person, but...

Ashley had a small pause before asking, "Karakuri-san, m-may I go in there with you please, just in case?

"Intimidating?" Even with his habitual lack of expressiveness, Trevor's tone conveyed mild surprise. The dark haired teen's brow furrowed slightly as he considered. "Hadn't noticed." He supposed Summers was imposing in his own way, but he'd honestly found the headmaster reasonably welcoming.