Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

if you want to speed up the action just give lila some Redbull. no one will make it out of the van alive. but it would make for a good read. :twisted:

Death by Redbull. Sounds horrible. :D

I didn't get us to ASTRO Labs in my post. Sorry. I'll wait for one more day for either Lilac or Gaea to do it, and if not, then I'll get us there tomorrow.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the leader! With 9. Master_Pelle, I hope you do better than we do. I think that the four of us together might be able to take on one of the smaller robots. James has a plan, which is basically "hit them more, and if they keep getting smaller, we can step on them".

...I'lll try to figure out a better way to say it than that. :D

I'm the leader! With 9. Master_Pelle, I hope you do better than we do. I think that the four of us together might be able to take on one of the smaller robots. James has a plan, which is basically "hit them more, and if they keep getting smaller, we can step on them".