Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, but this is the last time! Any future absences will result in my replacing your avatar with a picture of my choice. ;)

My absence from tomorrow doesn't count as a 'future absence', because I wasn't supposed to be home right now to post... so this is like a bonus round! :)

Thanks for the ghost, Herid, you are what they call 'the man'.

Also, I'm willing to HP my latest attempt to bluff should it fail. This is our ticket onwards!

Okay, but this is the last time! Any future absences will result in my replacing your avatar with a picture of my choice. ;)

My absence from tomorrow doesn't count as a 'future absence', because I wasn't supposed to be home right now to post... so this is like a bonus round! :)

Also, I'm willing to HP my latest attempt to bluff should it fail. This is our ticket onwards!

I'm assuming I can't hear your conversation, but as soon as you say, let's go, Bailey will be very willing to go.

I'm assuming I can't hear your conversation, but as soon as you say, let's go, Bailey will be very willing to go.

OK....interesting. First, some History on the Marvel Version of Blackout(s):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... aniels.jpg

Wiki:

Abilities Darkforce manipulation

Energy blasts

Portal creation

Flight

Marvel Database:

Powers

Blackout had the power to tap into the Darkforce, a source of infinite dark energy, and to manipulate it in various ways. He could create simple solid geometric shapes, such as cubes and spheres, blast opponents with the energy, and open portals to and from the dimension. By riding disks of Darkforce, Blackout could fly.

Dorky looking to the extreme.

Blackout(lilin)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... ampire.jpg

Wiki:

Blackout is apparently descended from both human and demonic ancestors, and his hybrid physiology gives him a number of superhuman abilities. His strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes are near superhuman. He can see in near darkness, and he has the psionic ability to extinguish both natural and artificial light sources in his immediate vicinity. His skin is highly sensitive to light.

He is a highly experienced hand-to-hand combatant, a superior acrobat, and wrestler.

So....do I take a name and a nod from this gentlemen?

I let my fellow posters give their opinions....Blackout or Nightshyft?

Wiki:

Energy blasts

Portal creation

Flight

Marvel Database:

Powers

Blackout had the power to tap into the Darkforce, a source of infinite dark energy, and to manipulate it in various ways. He could create simple solid geometric shapes, such as cubes and spheres, blast opponents with the energy, and open portals to and from the dimension. By riding disks of Darkforce, Blackout could fly.

Blackout(lilin)

Wiki:

Blackout is apparently descended from both human and demonic ancestors, and his hybrid physiology gives him a number of superhuman abilities. His strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes are near superhuman. He can see in near darkness, and he has the psionic ability to extinguish both natural and artificial light sources in his immediate vicinity. His skin is highly sensitive to light.

He is a highly experienced hand-to-hand combatant, a superior acrobat, and wrestler.

Wiki:

Energy blasts

Portal creation

Flight

Marvel Database:

Powers

Blackout(lilin)

Wiki:

Your character sounds closer to the latter Blackout, though the light sensitivity and superhuman physical attributes don't quite fit. The other Blackout seems a bit too spread out for our start; we've been keeping very archetypal, and he can do a lot.

I just wanted to suggest Blackout because that's an easy way to describe the power without using the words "Darkness", "Shadow", or "Obscure". Nightshyft still works well as the superhero name.

Your character sounds closer to the latter Blackout, though the light sensitivity and superhuman physical attributes don't quite fit. The other Blackout seems a bit too spread out for our start; we've been keeping very archetypal, and he can do a lot.

I just wanted to suggest Blackout because that's an easy way to describe the power without using the words "Darkness", "Shadow", or "Obscure". Nightshyft still works well as the superhero name.

if you want to speed up the action just give lila some Redbull. no one will make it out of the van alive. but it would make for a good read. :twisted:

Death by Redbull. Sounds horrible. :D

I didn't get us to ASTRO Labs in my post. Sorry. I'll wait for one more day for either Lilac or Gaea to do it, and if not, then I'll get us there tomorrow.

if you want to speed up the action just give lila some Redbull. no one will make it out of the van alive. but it would make for a good read. :twisted:

Death by Redbull. Sounds horrible. :D

I didn't get us to ASTRO Labs in my post. Sorry. I'll wait for one more day for either Lilac or Gaea to do it, and if not, then I'll get us there tomorrow.