Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... building powers with just 10 pp ... I have thinking about that my alter ego have ability to turn into rock but with just 10 pp it is difficult to build a quit effective rock man. But other ideas is that I can use the powers of chi/ki or that I can instantly learned skills (By using Reflex Memory powers).

Hmm... building powers with just 10 pp ... I have thinking about that my alter ego have ability to turn into rock but with just 10 pp it is difficult to build a quit effective rock man. But other ideas is that I can use the powers of chi/ki or that I can instantly learned skills (By using Reflex Memory powers).

But don't forget that we're still only at PL 3 here. Since Master Pelle already has Toughness 1 and Defense 2, he could get a maximum of another +3 in his Toughness/Defense tradeoff.

You could do Alternate Form 2 (Density 2, Protection 2 (Impervious)) or (Density 3, Protection 1) and make a decent rock man for your PL. Which one you choose depends on whether you prefer maxing out the offense or the defense. We will be earning pp, so you'd get a chance to improve as time goes on.

Chi is another good power at low levels. You can take Chi 6 (Boost; Slow Fade 1), the AP for Chi 6 (Healing; Persistent), and have 2 pp left over for some sort of Super-Sense, Enhanced Attribute, or increased saves.

I'd stay away from Reflex Memory. It's a variable pool, and those things are usually pretty expensive, especially at low PLs where you don't have many pp to spare.

But don't forget that we're still only at PL 3 here. Since Master Pelle already has Toughness 1 and Defense 2, he could get a maximum of another +3 in his Toughness/Defense tradeoff.

You could do Alternate Form 2 (Density 2, Protection 2 (Impervious)) or (Density 3, Protection 1) and make a decent rock man for your PL. Which one you choose depends on whether you prefer maxing out the offense or the defense. We will be earning pp, so you'd get a chance to improve as time goes on.

Chi is another good power at low levels. You can take Chi 6 (Boost; Slow Fade 1), the AP for Chi 6 (Healing; Persistent), and have 2 pp left over for some sort of Super-Sense, Enhanced Attribute, or increased saves.

I'd stay away from Reflex Memory. It's a variable pool, and those things are usually pretty expensive, especially at low PLs where you don't have many pp to spare.

Ok, I decided to use chi powers instead even I feel tempted to be a walking rock. Here is a old image of myself when I tried to get down my weigth and updated of my powers.

pellefoto1zz6.png

Code Name: Master Pelle

Heigth: ´5"3/164 cm

Weigth: 176 lb/80 kg

PL: 3

Str: 12 (+1), Dex: 13 (+1), Con: 12 (+1), Int: 12 (+1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 10 (+0)

Saves: Toughness: +1, Fortitude: +1, Reflex: +2, Will: +1

Skills: Bluff 2 (+2), Computers 4 (+5), Craft (Artistic) 3 (+4), Escape Artist 2 (+3), Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 1 (+2), Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+5), Knowledge (Technology) 2 (+3), Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 2 (+3), Language 1 (Native: Swedish; English), Notice 2 (+3), Perform (Singing) 3 (+3), Sense Motive 2 (+3).

Feats: Equipment, Jack-of-All-Trades.

Powers: Chi 5 (Boost; Power Feats: Slow Fade; Alternate Powers: Blast 3, Healing 5 [Flaws], Super-Sense (Chi Awareness, Uncanny Dodge [Mental]).

Equipments: Cell Phone, Desktop Computer, Multi-Tool.

Combats: Attack +2, Grapple +4, Damage +1 (Unarmed), +3 (Blast), Defense +2 (+1 flat-footed), Knockback -0, Initiative +1

Abilities 12 + Skills 7 (28 skill points) + Feats 2 + Powers 10 + Combat 8 + Saves 1 = 40

Ok, I decided to use chi powers instead even I feel tempted to be a walking rock. Here is a old image of myself when I tried to get down my weigth and updated of my powers.

pellefoto1zz6.png

Str: 12 (+1), Dex: 13 (+1), Con: 12 (+1), Int: 12 (+1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 10 (+0)

Skills: Bluff 2 (+2), Computers 4 (+5), Craft (Artistic) 3 (+4), Escape Artist 2 (+3), Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 1 (+2), Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+5), Knowledge (Technology) 2 (+3), Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 2 (+3), Language 1 (Native: Swedish; English), Notice 2 (+3), Perform (Singing) 3 (+3), Sense Motive 2 (+3).

Powers: Chi 5 (Boost; Power Feats: Slow Fade; Alternate Powers: Blast 3, Healing 5 [Flaws], Super-Sense (Chi Awareness, Uncanny Dodge [Mental]).

Combats: Attack +2, Grapple +4, Damage +1 (Unarmed), +3 (Blast), Defense +2 (+1 flat-footed), Knockback -0, Initiative +1

Abilities 12 + Skills 7 (28 skill points) + Feats 2 + Powers 10 + Combat 8 + Saves 1 = 40

pellefoto1zz6.png