Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m finally get a steady access to internet now and I´m wondering if I can throw in my alter ego character. I´m thinking letting my alter ego transported into FC through when he is using computer while thunder aciddently hit his computer but question is where he should appear at. Maybe he transported where Next Gen and Doc Otaku is fighting against each other.

I´m finally get a steady access to internet now and I´m wondering if I can throw in my alter ego character. I´m thinking letting my alter ego transported into FC through when he is using computer while thunder aciddently hit his computer but question is where he should appear at. Maybe he transported where Next Gen and Doc Otaku is fighting against each other.

I'd avoid starting at the periphery of a fight, just because we're all pretty fragile to start out. You could if you wanted to, but your first action would probably be to take cover.

Then again, you do have yet to choose your powers. I guess if you go for something very defensive that you could be ok if someone hits you with an inadvertant blast.

Welcome to Freedom City!

I'd avoid starting at the periphery of a fight, just because we're all pretty fragile to start out. You could if you wanted to, but your first action would probably be to take cover.

Then again, you do have yet to choose your powers. I guess if you go for something very defensive that you could be ok if someone hits you with an inadvertant blast.

Welcome to Freedom City!

Welcome to Freedom City!