Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Sorry to do this, but I've been called away earlier than expected and I'll be gone for a good week or so - I know this sucks and I apologise. Feel free to ghost the Sean character - basically he wants to get you all to come with him to ASTRO labs, because they may have a way of getting us all to our various homes and such. And, if possible, I'd prefer he didn't realise he could fly yet.

Once again, I apologise. Take care!

Hey all,

Sorry to do this, but I've been called away earlier than expected and I'll be gone for a good week or so - I know this sucks and I apologise. Feel free to ghost the Sean character - basically he wants to get you all to come with him to ASTRO labs, because they may have a way of getting us all to our various homes and such. And, if possible, I'd prefer he didn't realise he could fly yet.

Hey all,

Hey all,

Okay, but this is the last time! Any future absences will result in my replacing your avatar with a picture of my choice. ;)

Hey all,

Okay, but this is the last time! Any future absences will result in my replacing your avatar with a picture of my choice. ;)

Hey all,