Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

I'm going to go with we don't know each other. It should work just fine.

Yeah, I've never met Barnum or Lilac in any game world. He tried to remember them before, but couldn't come up with anything - sorry if that was confusing :oops:

That said, are we saying we don't know each other online, either? That's totally ok, but I'm just checking. I don't hang around comic book forums either (which is kind of odd, when you think about it).

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've never met Barnum or Lilac in any game world. He tried to remember them before, but couldn't come up with anything - sorry if that was confusing :oops:

That said, are we saying we don't know each other online, either? That's totally ok, but I'm just checking. I don't hang around comic book forums either (which is kind of odd, when you think about it).