Wander vs Dead Head

Avenger vs Lukos

Rycon vs Geckoman

Divine vs Wesley

Dynamo vs Jack of All Blades

Gossamer vs Carbon

Mongrel Angel vs Fulcrum

Also:

This is a no holds barred, kick the ever living crap out of each other slug-fest. I would talk about the rules, but I'm not supposed to talk about the club.

The arena of choice is an abandoned Circus Maximus arena, quite possibly the same one Malice and Captain Knievel used in Manly Metal Mania a long time ago. The ring itself is octagonal in shape and probably about 60ft from one end to the other, the ceiling is roughly 80ft high. There are 2-3 dozen rows of seats circling the main ring that would have been used by the audience. Now due to the fact that the arena (along with most of the city) got trashed during the Invasion, the arena has seen better days. As of right now, nothing fancy is working, meaning there are no force fields to keep the fighters in the ring should they want and/or be forced out. There are also bits of rubble, broken I-beams and even an upturned van scattered across the arena. The arena was picked because it's away from private eyes and functional enough for your purposes, not because it looked pretty.

I was vague with the scenery for a reason. In games like Exalted, players are not only expected, but encouraged to add bits into the scenery. I want to achieve a similar thing here. There may be Hero Points in it for you.