The "Stat Yourself" Heroes [Elseworlds/What If?]

All of the sheets being used for the "Stat Yourself" game will go in this thread. I hope I'm not making too much of a presumption by putting it in the Heroes category. These sheets are not an official part of the Freedom City game, as denoted by the Elseworlds/What If? tag in the title. The Freedom City that they are playing in is not the same as the rest of the PbP, and these characters do not count against the limits of one PL 6 and one PL 10 character.

All of the sheets being used for the "Stat Yourself" game will go in this thread. I hope I'm not making too much of a presumption by putting it in the Heroes category. These sheets are not an official part of the Freedom City game, as denoted by the Elseworlds/What If? tag in the title. The Freedom City that they are playing in is not the same as the rest of the PbP, and these characters do not count against the limits of one PL 6 and one PL 10 character.

Hero Name: Barnum

PL/PPs: PL 3/21 PPs

7 pp unspent

Abilities:

Str 12 (+1), Dex 12 (+1), Con 10 (+0), Int 10 (+0), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 10 (+0)

Combat:

Attack +0, Defense 10, Damage +1 (melee), Initiative +1, Toughness +0 (+3 in Alt Form)

Saves:

Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2

Feats:

Endurance, Equipment 1

Skills:

Acrobatics 4 (+5), Craft (artistic) 2 (+2), Computers 2 (+2), Diplomacy 1 (+1), Medicine 1 (+0), Perform (Dance) 4 (+4), Swim 2 (+3)

Added one pp of skills, since your Photoshop skills are undeniable. I want to add more, but you know that.

Equipment:

Laptop

Powers: Alternate Form 2 (Bendy Body)

Bendy Body

- Enhanced Trait: Luck 2 (For power stunts)

- Protection 3 (Bendy Body is hard to hurt)

- Elongation 5

Cost: Abilities 2 + Combat 0 + Saves 3 + Feats 2 + Skills 4 + Powers 10 - Drawbacks 0 = 21 PPs

7 pp unspent

Abilities:

Combat:

Attack +0, Defense 10, Damage +1 (melee), Initiative +1, Toughness +0 (+3 in Alt Form)

Saves:

Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2

Feats:

Endurance, Equipment 1

Skills:

Acrobatics 4 (+5), Craft (artistic) 2 (+2), Computers 2 (+2), Diplomacy 1 (+1), Medicine 1 (+0), Perform (Dance) 4 (+4), Swim 2 (+3)

Added one pp of skills, since your Photoshop skills are undeniable. I want to add more, but you know that.

Equipment:

Laptop

Bendy Body

- Elongation 5

Cost: Abilities 2 + Combat 0 + Saves 3 + Feats 2 + Skills 4 + Powers 10 - Drawbacks 0 = 21 PPs

7 pp unspent

Abilities:

Combat:

Saves:

Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2

Feats:

Endurance, Equipment 1

Skills:

Equipment:

Laptop

Bendy Body

- Elongation 5

Code Name: Cosmicarus

Sean.jpg

PL: 3

PP: 45

5 pp unspent

ABILITIES:

STR: 12 (+1)

DEX: 9 (-1)

CON: 10 (-)

INT: 14 (+2)

WIS: 14 (+2)

CHA: 14 (+2)

Notes: Sean isn’t what you would call physically graceful, but he's stronger than he looks. He does possess a good general knowledge and an ability to put that into practice. He’s generally liked (counting no-one as an enemy) and enjoys nothing more than a good conversation with peers.

Toughness: +3; Fortitude: +5; Reflex: +2; Will: 4

Notes: Sean seems to have a pretty good general constitution – he’s rarely sick, and when he is it passes quickly.

BAB: +2 (+5 melee)

BDB: 12 (w/Dodge Focus)

Init: -1

Notes: Sean has flirted with various martial arts over the years – though he’s never stayed with any long enough to take on any lasting lesson. That said, he’s had plenty of time to practice fighting with brothers, relations and mates who enjoy a good scrap. He's not normally the one to start a physical encounter, but once begun he remembers that he enjoys it.

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 3 (1 + 2)

Diplomacy 7 (5 + 2)

Knowledge: Behavioural Sciences 4 (2 + 2)

Knowledge: Business 3 (1 + 2)

Knowledge: Current Events 4 (2 + 2)

Knowledge: History 4 (2 + 2)

Knowledge: Popular Culture 5 (3 + 2)

Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy 5 (3 + 2)

Perform: Acting 6 (4 + 2)

Sense Motive 5 (3 + 2)

Notes: Sean has spent a large portion of his life reading on a wide variety of subjects. Few things interest him more than the interaction between people and the thoughts that make them tick. He studied acting for three years at university.

FEATS:

Assessment, Attack focus (melee) 3, Beginner’s Luck, Defensive Roll 3, Luck, Power Attack, Seize Initiative, Teamwork 2

Notes: Luck doesn't seem too afraid of Sean, visiting him often. Also, he enjoys working in a team, and finds he does some of his best work in just such and environment.

POWERS:

Flight 3 (PF: Subtle), Enhanced Feat: Dodge Focus 2, Super-Strength 1 (Limited: While flying)

Notes: Peter Pan? Nah, Sean's the one who can fly.

Complications:

- Can only trade off up to 2 with Power Attack

- Honor

- Responsibility (friends and family)

Allegiences:

Ethical (lawful), Moral (good)

Sean.jpg

5 pp unspent

ABILITIES:

Notes: Sean isn’t what you would call physically graceful, but he's stronger than he looks. He does possess a good general knowledge and an ability to put that into practice. He’s generally liked (counting no-one as an enemy) and enjoys nothing more than a good conversation with peers.

Notes: Sean seems to have a pretty good general constitution – he’s rarely sick, and when he is it passes quickly.

Notes: Sean has flirted with various martial arts over the years – though he’s never stayed with any long enough to take on any lasting lesson. That said, he’s had plenty of time to practice fighting with brothers, relations and mates who enjoy a good scrap. He's not normally the one to start a physical encounter, but once begun he remembers that he enjoys it.

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 3 (1 + 2)

Diplomacy 7 (5 + 2)

Sense Motive 5 (3 + 2)

Notes: Sean has spent a large portion of his life reading on a wide variety of subjects. Few things interest him more than the interaction between people and the thoughts that make them tick. He studied acting for three years at university.

FEATS:

Assessment, Attack focus (melee) 3, Beginner’s Luck, Defensive Roll 3, Luck, Power Attack, Seize Initiative, Teamwork 2

Notes: Luck doesn't seem too afraid of Sean, visiting him often. Also, he enjoys working in a team, and finds he does some of his best work in just such and environment.

POWERS:

Flight 3 (PF: Subtle), Enhanced Feat: Dodge Focus 2, Super-Strength 1 (Limited: While flying)

Complications:

- Honor

Allegiences:

Sean.jpg

5 pp unspent

ABILITIES:

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 3 (1 + 2)

Diplomacy 7 (5 + 2)

Sense Motive 5 (3 + 2)

FEATS:

POWERS:

Complications:

- Honor

Allegiences:

Codename: Gaea

5 pp unspent

Abilities: STR: 8(-1) DEX: 13(+1) CON: 7(-2) INT: 19(+4) WIS: 13(+1) CHA: 14(+2)

Skills: Bluff 5(+7), Computers 4(+8), Concentration 2(+3), Craft Artistic 5(+9), Diplomacy 4(+6), Knowledge Arcane 6(+10), Language (Creole, Gibberish), Perform Acting 4(+6), Sense Motive 8(+9), Swim 8(+7)

Feats: Ambidexterity, Assesment, Attack Specilization(Pistols), Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory, Improved Defense, Improved Trip, Improvised Tools, Jack-of-All Trades, Luck, Taunt, Trance

Powers:

Immunity 2 (Pain, Limited: Half Effect) [cost 2]

Telekinesis 4 (PF: Subtle); AP: Telepathy 4 (PF: Subtle)

Notes: I experience pain to a much lesser degree than most people.

Combat: Attack +1, Defense 13 (11 Flat-footed), Init +1

Saves: Toughness: -2, Fortitude -2, Reflex +3, Will +8

Drawbacks- Vulnerability (Sonic attacks-Major Intensity, Common Frequency) 4pp, Disability (Headaches- Very Common, Moderate) 4pp, Disability(Migraines- Common, Major) 4pps

Abilities 14 + Skills 12 (48 Ranks) + Feats 12 + Powers 2 + Combat 8 + Saves 9 - Drawbacks 12 = 45 pp

5 pp unspent

Abilities: STR: 8(-1) DEX: 13(+1) CON: 7(-2) INT: 19(+4) WIS: 13(+1) CHA: 14(+2)

Skills: Bluff 5(+7), Computers 4(+8), Concentration 2(+3), Craft Artistic 5(+9), Diplomacy 4(+6), Knowledge Arcane 6(+10), Language (Creole, Gibberish), Perform Acting 4(+6), Sense Motive 8(+9), Swim 8(+7)

Feats: Ambidexterity, Assesment, Attack Specilization(Pistols), Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory, Improved Defense, Improved Trip, Improvised Tools, Jack-of-All Trades, Luck, Taunt, Trance

Powers:

Drawbacks- Vulnerability (Sonic attacks-Major Intensity, Common Frequency) 4pp, Disability (Headaches- Very Common, Moderate) 4pp, Disability(Migraines- Common, Major) 4pps

Abilities 14 + Skills 12 (48 Ranks) + Feats 12 + Powers 2 + Combat 8 + Saves 9 - Drawbacks 12 = 45 pp

5 pp unspent

Powers:

Hero Name: Lilac

Secret Identity: Lila

PL/PPs: PL 1/15 PPs

7 pp unspent

Abilities:

Str 8 (-1), Dex 10 (+0), Con 12 (+1), Int 10 (+0), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 10 (+0)

Notes: I am scrawny, weak, and relatively uncoordinated. I can be horribly unobservant, and certainly don't turn many heads. I am, however, unusually healthy given my family history. Bumped up your Charisma, since you've been vouched for by Barnum and Affliction as too hard on yourself. I'm the only one with a Charisma penalty in this game, so nyah. :P

Combat:

Attack +0, Defense 10, Damage -1 (melee), Initiative +0, Toughness +1

Notes: Nothing to see here. Move along.

Saves:

Fort +1, Ref +0, Will +3

Notes: I am entirely way too stubborn, though sometimes that works in my favor.

Feats:

Equipment 1

Skills:

Computers 2 (+2), Knowledge (Pop Culture) 2 (+2), Profession (Soccer) 1 (+0), Swim 3 (+2)

Notes: Everything I learned about computers I learned from Barnum. I was on a swim team in middle school, and I am currently on a soccer (football) team. Notice I said "on." I didn't say "play." I am also a big fan of Lovecraft.

Powers:

Concealment (Normal Vision) 2 [Extra] (6 PPs)

Concealment (Normal Hearing) 1 (2 PPs)

Super-movement (Permeate) 1 (2 PPs)

Equipment:

Laptop and a really, really bad internet connection.

Cost: Abilities -2 + Combat 0 + Save 4 + Feats 1 + Skills 2 + Powers 10 - Drawbacks 0 = 15 PPs

7 pp unspent

Abilities:

Notes: I am scrawny, weak, and relatively uncoordinated. I can be horribly unobservant, and certainly don't turn many heads. I am, however, unusually healthy given my family history. Bumped up your Charisma, since you've been vouched for by Barnum and Affliction as too hard on yourself. I'm the only one with a Charisma penalty in this game, so nyah. :P

Combat:

Saves:

Fort +1, Ref +0, Will +3

Feats:

Equipment 1

Skills:

Computers 2 (+2), Knowledge (Pop Culture) 2 (+2), Profession (Soccer) 1 (+0), Swim 3 (+2)

Notes: Everything I learned about computers I learned from Barnum. I was on a swim team in middle school, and I am currently on a soccer (football) team. Notice I said "on." I didn't say "play." I am also a big fan of Lovecraft.

Powers:

Equipment:

Cost: Abilities -2 + Combat 0 + Save 4 + Feats 1 + Skills 2 + Powers 10 - Drawbacks 0 = 15 PPs

7 pp unspent

Abilities:

Combat:

Saves:

Fort +1, Ref +0, Will +3

Feats:

Equipment 1

Skills:

Powers:

Equipment:

Code Name: Shadowboxer

Legal Status: Citizen of Canada with no criminal record

Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada

Base of Operations: Mobile (Soon to be Freedom City)

Height 6 ft

Weight 200 lbs

Hair Blonde

Eyes Blue-Gray

STR 10; CON 12 (+1); DEX 10; INT 16 (+3); WIS 14 (+2); CHA 12 (+1)

Saves:

Toughness +1; Fortitude +1; Reflex +0; Will +2

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (+5), Craft (artistic) 2 (+5), Gather Information 4 (+5), Knowledge (art) 5 (+8), Knowledge (behavioural sciences) 6 (+9), Knowledge (current events) 2 (+5), Knowledge (history) 2 (+5), Knowledge (popular culture) 8 (+11), Knowledge (streetwise) 2 (+5), Knowledge (theology and philosophy) 1 (+4), Medicine 1 (+4), Notice 4 (+6), Perform (oratory) 2 (+3), Profession (writer) 2 (+4), Search 2 (+5), Sense Motive 3 (+5), Survival 2 (+5)

FEATS: Contacts, Fascinate (Perform), Skill Mastery (Knowledge (behavioural sciences), Notice, Profession (writer), Sense Motive)

POWERS: Speed 5, Quickness 4, Enhanced Improved Initiative 1

COMBAT Attack +0, Defense +0, Damage +0, Initiative +4, Grapple +0, Knockback -0

Abilities 14 + Saves 0 + Skills 13 + Feats 3 + Powers 0 + Combat 0 = 30

Height 6 ft

Weight 200 lbs

Hair Blonde

Eyes Blue-Gray

Saves:

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (+5), Craft (artistic) 2 (+5), Gather Information 4 (+5), Knowledge (art) 5 (+8), Knowledge (behavioural sciences) 6 (+9), Knowledge (current events) 2 (+5), Knowledge (history) 2 (+5), Knowledge (popular culture) 8 (+11), Knowledge (streetwise) 2 (+5), Knowledge (theology and philosophy) 1 (+4), Medicine 1 (+4), Notice 4 (+6), Perform (oratory) 2 (+3), Profession (writer) 2 (+4), Search 2 (+5), Sense Motive 3 (+5), Survival 2 (+5)

FEATS: Contacts, Fascinate (Perform), Skill Mastery (Knowledge (behavioural sciences), Notice, Profession (writer), Sense Motive)

COMBAT Attack +0, Defense +0, Damage +0, Initiative +4, Grapple +0, Knockback -0

Height 6 ft

Weight 200 lbs

Hair Blonde

Eyes Blue-Gray

Saves:

SKILLS:

Characters Name: Tony Peters

Alternate Identity: Nightshyft

Height: 5’11â€Â

Weight: 195 lb

Hair: Dark Brown with Grey

Eyes: Green

Description: Standing at 5’11†and weighing in at 195 lbs.,Tony is of average height and a slightly stocky build. His graying dark brown hair and sometimes beard adds to this average ness. It is only his eyes that set him apart. Green in color and with perpetual dark circles under them, they lend an air of both the mysterious and weary. Dressed in black pants and deep green shirt, with a charcoal hoodie with a black-lined hood, Tony fades easily into the surrounding shadows…quiet…unobtrusive…unnoticed.

Upon discovering his ties with the Shattenwelt, Tony gained power of Darkness. These powers, when active, utterly change Tony’s appearance. Pulling his hood up, the Darkness within Tony wells up and surrounds him…cloaking him in it’s embrace. It’s ebon folds sculpting his body into a leaner, more predatory form. These folds of shadow give the suggestion of layers of cloth, wrapped chaotically around and about the body, without revealing too many details. The forearms and shins, having the largest concentration of these umbral wrappings, end in the silhouettes of talon-like hands and feet. Highlights of emerald flow among the limbs and extremities, often resembling runes and sigils.

Deep within his hood, his eyes glow a bright, neon-green. While the shadows flowing around the face suggest a slight, muzzle-like appearance, complete with razor sharp fangs. His voice, while shadowed, is a combination of a growl and a whispering hiss, invoking both fear and an alieness with it’s tone and cadence. All of this is contained within the confines of his hood. Should he pull the hood down, these features vanish, replaced by his normal appearance.

When used to attack someone, the Darkness takes on the characteristics of a liquid shadow. Directed towards someone, it flows along flat surfaces, speeding along like a shadow without an owner. Only to erupted upwards once it reaches it's target, engulfing it briefly. In this upward flow, the leading edge will often take on an organic look, appearing to be a fanged maw springing upward.

In utilizing the Darkness, Tony has adopted a Tai Chi form of movement...of gather "chi". This allows Tony to visualize it as a substance and give it a solidity that he can manipulate. Hence, when using his Darkness as a weapon, Tony will flow and glide in swirls and sweeps. In addtion, the constant movement will aid in his defense, making him a harder target to strike.

7 pp unspent

Stats:

Str: 10 (+0)

Dex: 12 (+1)

Con: 12 (+1)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 10 (+0)

BAB: +1

BDB: 13

Initiative: 3

Saves:

Toughness: +1/+3 with Defensive Roll

Fortitude: +2

Reflex: +2

Will: +2

Skills:

Computers 2(+5), Craft: Structural 2(+4), Knowledge: Physical Science 2(+5), Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy 2(+5), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 2(+5), Notice 4(+5), Search 2(+5), Sense Motive 2(+3), Stealth 2(+3)

Feats:

Defensive Roll 2

Power Suite:(10)

Darkness Control 3

Alternate Power: Blast 3 (darkness)

Enhanced Feat: Hide in Plain Sight

Super-Senses (Darkvision)

Costs: Abilities (12) + Combat (8) + Saves (3) + Skills (5) + Feats (2) + Powers (10) = Total Cost 40

[attachment=0]Tony.png[/attachment]

Description: Standing at 5’11†and weighing in at 195 lbs.,Tony is of average height and a slightly stocky build. His graying dark brown hair and sometimes beard adds to this average ness. It is only his eyes that set him apart. Green in color and with perpetual dark circles under them, they lend an air of both the mysterious and weary. Dressed in black pants and deep green shirt, with a charcoal hoodie with a black-lined hood, Tony fades easily into the surrounding shadows…quiet…unobtrusive…unnoticed.

Upon discovering his ties with the Shattenwelt, Tony gained power of Darkness. These powers, when active, utterly change Tony’s appearance. Pulling his hood up, the Darkness within Tony wells up and surrounds him…cloaking him in it’s embrace. It’s ebon folds sculpting his body into a leaner, more predatory form. These folds of shadow give the suggestion of layers of cloth, wrapped chaotically around and about the body, without revealing too many details. The forearms and shins, having the largest concentration of these umbral wrappings, end in the silhouettes of talon-like hands and feet. Highlights of emerald flow among the limbs and extremities, often resembling runes and sigils.

Deep within his hood, his eyes glow a bright, neon-green. While the shadows flowing around the face suggest a slight, muzzle-like appearance, complete with razor sharp fangs. His voice, while shadowed, is a combination of a growl and a whispering hiss, invoking both fear and an alieness with it’s tone and cadence. All of this is contained within the confines of his hood. Should he pull the hood down, these features vanish, replaced by his normal appearance.

When used to attack someone, the Darkness takes on the characteristics of a liquid shadow. Directed towards someone, it flows along flat surfaces, speeding along like a shadow without an owner. Only to erupted upwards once it reaches it's target, engulfing it briefly. In this upward flow, the leading edge will often take on an organic look, appearing to be a fanged maw springing upward.

In utilizing the Darkness, Tony has adopted a Tai Chi form of movement...of gather "chi". This allows Tony to visualize it as a substance and give it a solidity that he can manipulate. Hence, when using his Darkness as a weapon, Tony will flow and glide in swirls and sweeps. In addtion, the constant movement will aid in his defense, making him a harder target to strike.

7 pp unspent

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

Computers 2(+5), Craft: Structural 2(+4), Knowledge: Physical Science 2(+5), Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy 2(+5), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 2(+5), Notice 4(+5), Search 2(+5), Sense Motive 2(+3), Stealth 2(+3)

Feats:

Defensive Roll 2

Darkness Control 3

Costs: Abilities (12) + Combat (8) + Saves (3) + Skills (5) + Feats (2) + Powers (10) = Total Cost 40

7 pp unspent

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

Feats:

Defensive Roll 2

Darkness Control 3

Name: Herid Fel

PL/PPs: 3/45

4 pp unspent

(and Freedom City)), and an Eagle Scout. He also is good at going unnoticed when he wants to be.

Powers: Quickness 1 (reading only, 5x)

Duplication 3 (Extras: Continuous, Flaws: Full Action, PF: Progression 2, Mental Link, Absorption Healing)

* Immunity 1 (starvation and thirst, sleep; Flaw: Limited to half effect)

* Note: Only one duplicate (or James the original) needs to eat, drink, or sleep in order for all of them to get the benefits.

Allegiances: Law, Good, Religious

Notes: Herid Fel feels guilty after getting a speeding ticket. He does his best to treat others as they should be treated, and to follow the tenets of his religion.

Complication: Can only trade off up to 2 with Power Attack and Defensive Attack

Cost: Abilities 11 + Combat 6 + Feats 14 + Skills 7 + Saves 6 + Powers 12 = 56 PPs

4 pp unspent

(and Freedom City)), and an Eagle Scout. He also is good at going unnoticed when he wants to be.

Duplication 3 (Extras: Continuous, Flaws: Full Action, PF: Progression 2, Mental Link, Absorption Healing)

* Note: Only one duplicate (or James the original) needs to eat, drink, or sleep in order for all of them to get the benefits.

Notes: Herid Fel feels guilty after getting a speeding ticket. He does his best to treat others as they should be treated, and to follow the tenets of his religion.

Cost: Abilities 11 + Combat 6 + Feats 14 + Skills 7 + Saves 6 + Powers 12 = 56 PPs

4 pp unspent

Ok, I decided to use chi powers instead even I feel tempted to be a walking rock. Here is a old image of myself when I tried to get down my weight and updated my powers.

pellefoto1zz6.png

Code Name: Master Pelle

Heigth: ´5"3/164 cm

Weight: 176 lb/80 kg

7 pp unspent

Str: 12 (+1), Dex: 13 (+1), Con: 12 (+1), Int: 12 (+1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 10 (+0)

Saves: Toughness: +1, Fortitude: +1, Reflex: +2, Will: +1

Skills: Bluff 2 (+2), Computers 4 (+5), Craft (Artistic) 3 (+4), Escape Artist 2 (+3), Knowledge (Behavioral Sciences) 1 (+2), Knowledge (Popular Culture) 4 (+5), Knowledge (Technology) 2 (+3), Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 2 (+3), Language 1 (Native: Swedish; English), Notice 2 (+3), Perform (Singing) 3 (+3), Sense Motive 2 (+3).

Feats: Equipment, Jack-of-All-Trades.

Powers: Chi 5 (Boost; Power Feats: Slow Fade; Alternate Powers: Blast 3, Healing 5 [Flaws], Super-Sense (Chi Awareness, Uncanny Dodge [Mental]).

Equipments: Cell Phone, Desktop Computer, Multi-Tool.

Combats: Attack +2, Grapple +4, Damage +1 (Unarmed), +3 (Blast), Defense +2 (+1 flat-footed), Knockback -0, Initiative +1

Abilities 12 + Skills 7 (28 skill points) + Feats 2 + Powers 10 + Combat 8 + Saves 1 = 40