The Heroes, The Mob, and the Damsel (IC)

Starsign

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A Megaman costume?"

Rycon and Linda let out another chuckle. "If it was one, I would think the developers are complete otaku's."

"I don't know, I assume it's a military prototype for something or other. What do we do with it? We could turn it over to the police, or even the military."

Rycon thought for a moment, then said, "Perhaps to the police, but before that, I wanna try something." She slowly takes one of her knives out of her pocket and begins to raise above her head. I'd stand back if I were you." She brings it down.

*KCHING*

The knife simply richoces off the armor, not even a dent was made. Rycon looked in surprise.

"Adamantite? Never heard of it. What do you two think?"

Rycon never heard of it either, her father worked for a company called Eisen, but this was new. Could it be a codename for something? Perhaps for a company or armor line? "Nope, never heard of this," "Me neither" stated Linda.

Rycon decided it was time for her to leave, Danielle could be home by now. "Alright, I think it's time we take our leave. Linda, KC, if you have a cellphone, call the authorities, if not, head to the nearest police station you know." She took out two slips of paper from her pocket and gave one to each. Linda, call me if anything happens to you. Kid Cthuhlu, call if me you wanna meet up again, I enjoy the company." She walks to the light switch at a corner of the warehouse. Without turning around, she waves goodbye and says, "Abschied, tapferer Krieger." She turns off the lights and disappears into nothingness.

KC could not help but notice the word Adamantite written on the back of her jacket, but she was already gone by the time he saw it. She left KC with many questions in his head, questions that would have to be asked later. The good news was that he had found a new super-friend and a cute one at that. And that was the important part. :cthulhu:

~fin~