Good, bad and... Carbon? [IC]

Nyrath

Maenheld was continually amused by how easy it was to find criminals who basically served themselves up on a platter for her. Granted, morphed into a much less imposing 4'11'' brunette and acting like she'd lost her way from the Theatre District certainly helped, as did her fairly constant attractiveness. Both of these traits made her a tempting target, especially late at night here in the Fens. Still, it had taken until it was so late as to almost be early morning before she'd found someone tonight.

A trio of thugs had started following her down two streets ago, steadily gaining on the young woman. Now it was time to act like she'd just spotted them, and 'panic'. Pick up speed, note that they're doing the same, break into a run, hear them move all out. An alleyway, perfect. In there, and as expected they've caught up and believe their prey to be cornered. This would be fun.

Randy had a day off next day, so he could do what he loved to do on nights like those- go to bars, drink beer and then have a refreshing walk home, possibly encountering some guys who were more drunk then him and didnt notice he was bulky enough to lift a horse, and that was without resorting to superpowers. This night however, there was a bonus of three thugs (kinda like him few years back, but maybe a little less imposing) along with a rather short damsel in distress. "I never saved a damsel in distress before. Oughta be fun."

He had no idea, as he rushed after them into an Alleyway, somewhat glad that women chose the stupidest way to escape. She'll be surrounded, but at least he wont need to run as much.

It would seem that this particular damsel doesn't need rescuing, as when Randy rounds the corner one of the thugs lands in front of him, hard. His two companions lie just a bit further in, at the feet of someone he definetly didn't see run into the alley. A dark skinned woman not much shorter than himself, with wings, mustn't forget the wings. Another one? Must've missed one that was slighlty slower. Mongrel Angel looks at the fourth thug with a perhaps slightly mad look in her eyes. "You're next." She simply states as she starts towards him.

Freedom City is a city full of mysteries and once in a while you keep forgeting that you're not the only one of them. The so called damsel in distress turned out to be... a demon? Mutant? Whatever it was, it (or she) easily took out others and now had her eyes on Randy. Just one single line and scary eyes were enough to scare the c**p out of adult, superpowered macho. But that didnt stop his instincts from touching the nearest wall to turn into much tougher form and before the enemy could react, he threw his mighty punch at her. It seemed like a good idea at a time... not that he was thinking about it.

The rocky fist doesn't even make the seemingly crazed amazon pause as she moves forward. The strong blow just grazes her shoulder and she responds with a savage blow of her own. "Oh, you've got powers. This is gonna be fun!" Deranged, yeah.

It wasnt as fun as she expected, becouse one blow was enough to knock him down and cause a major headache. But still, if his skin wasnt made out of stone, he'd be a puddle of his own blood already (and he wasnt sure if he could heal THAT). He didnt get up yet, but judging from his grumbling slightly resembling some non-PG rated curse words, he wasnt down for good.

Damn...women...

And his small bruises from last strike were already slowly fading away (which was a tad weird to see on a stone body).

"Ooh!" The dark amazon cooed as she saw the bruises starting to fade. In one part Alex's mind something trying to make itself heard, but it was drowned out; this was her time to unwind damn it! In any case the winged woman doesn't stopp pummeling her now prone target.

And Carbon didnt stop being pummeled, like some sort of punching bag that couldnt even get a good grasp of the situation. He wanted to blame it on the beer, but getting so weak after only few would be more embarrasing then getting a beating from a woman. Winged woman. He just needed to wait for a second wing, or maybe she'll get tired soon?

Mongrel Angel kept up the pummeling, but with the little voice at the back of her head rapidly getting louder it was only a matter of time before she listened to it and stopped. Unfortanetly for the stony guy she was fighting that only happened the same moment that a blow which manages to knock her heavy foe unconscious hits home. Damn. I know I recognise this guy, or at least his description, from somewhere. Hmm, could it be? Carbon? That new guy who... Yeah, probably is. Damnation.

Cursing in some strange language underneath her breath Alex takes a few moments to adjust her looks before kneeling down and using the healing capacity of her soulfire to revive him. The dark angel looks a lot more in control, calm and collected, and certainly sorry. "Okay, terribly sorry about that. I, guess I lost myself for a moment there. Anything still hurting?"

He was still hurt, but not physically. The wounds on his, now reverting to flesh, body were gone even without help of his regeneration, but one wont dissapear.

Yeah... my pride. He murmured through his teeth, seriously angry and definetely not trying to hide it.

WHAT THE !@#$ IS YOUR PROBLEM, LADY? Geez, makes me wanna go back to the old days, at least back I had it coming.