I am...

Gizmo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realized the I hadn't actually put these up here, so: House of L Edition! We've got the Kid Midnight costume, plus the outfit Trevor actually ends up wearing in-story, along with Hell-Ion, the handsomest prince of space!

Kid_Midnight.pngKid_Midnight_ad_hoc.pngHell-Ion.png

And, hey, since people asked: Midnighters group shot. Played around with the sizing a bit; Atlas should be even bigger, really, but the resolution just didn't support it. Maybe he's hunching. Also: tiny Phantom is tiny. Avenger's got more than a foot on her!

Midnighters.png

These are so beyond awesome! Love the mash-ups, especially how smoothly you intergrated Lukos into Hoedown. Also Dangerproof might be the coolest hero name ever. How have you gotten so good that these? I love the system, but having all the functions in Portuguese drives me batty!

Whenever you have a chance, would you be able to do a minor tweak on the design I did for Grimalkin? Basically I just want to give her pointy ears and a healthy skin tone.

You rock, Giz!

Sure, H, I was planning on tweaking some of the early stuff anyway as I reuploaded them as png files. I've learned a few trick since, so I"m making little improvements as I have time.

42, Star, If you get a chance, PM me with more detailed descriptions of your characters. Hair colour and style, skin tone, that sort of thing. I don't have as clear a picture of them as characters who have been around longer, naturally.

I was working on Ellie's Jill O'Cure costume and the updated look her brother will be sporting once he hits Platinum and ended up putting together their civilian looks too. Hopefully now there won't be any 'confusion' regarding Jack's wig... Heritage.

EspadasSiblings.png

Meanwhile, making some progress on requests. Here are Rift, Rycon and Lady Winter.

RiftHF.pngRyconHF.pngLadyWinterHF.png

Grim! With pointy ears! Also started resizing everybody subtly to better reflect the characters' actual heights, so Lynn's a little shorter than Ellie, but taller than Taylor, for example.

GrimalkinHFMk2.png

Also, because I can: The House of L Midnight Family! Midnight! Kid Midnight! Misty! Duke the Night Hound!

HoL_Midnight_Family.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...