Monsters? In the Streets!? - AEGIS HQ (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me Director Powers Initiative (1d20+5=20) We'll say he was holding his action.

Hrmm, never said what forms they had taken. We'll say 2 Bruisers, 2 Lashers and 2 Wraiths. Target of Goss' attack 1,2 bruiser, 3-4 lasher, 5-6 Wraith (1d6=3)

That's a lasher, which makes that attack a miss.

OK, they're up. The 2 Wraiths split off from the pack and dart down opposite hallways at high speeds.

The Lasher Gossamer didn't attack is going to use a combination of Elongation, Takedown Attack 2 and the Minion rules to knock out everyone that doesn't have a name.

The Lasher that Goss did attack is going to retaliate. Lasher Atk roll vs Gossamer, DC 25 Toughness (1d20+10=27)

One of the Bruisers is going to smash the crap out of the exit they're guarding, blocking it off.

The other is going to bum rush Powers. Bruiser Charge atk roll vs Powers, DC 27 on a hit (1d20+10=23) that's a hit

Powers Toughness save DC 27 (1d20+6=7) *snerk*

16 - Gossamer - Unharmed - HP x 3

14 - Bruisers (2) - Unharmed

14 - Lashers (2) - Unharmed

14 - Wraiths (2) - Unharmed

11 - Dr. Archeville - Unharmed, HP x6

10 - Ace Danger - Unharmed, HP x6

Dok's going after one of the Wraiths that ran down the hall (he is, by far, the fastest, at least unless Ace whips out some magic carpet). Can he get to it flying, as a move action (i.e., has it moved more than 25,000 feet)? Or are they going around corners and otherwise out of (regular) sight?

They are indeed going around corners. Roll me the better of your Acrobatics or Notice. Acrobatics to better perform high speed turns and allow you to search more of the area; and Notice to pick up on clues as to which direction the Wraith went.

Alright...

Free Action: Maintain Force Field

Free Action: Maintain Flight

Move Action: Pursue Wraith headed towards Mainframe

Move Action: Reconfigure Gadget

Electrical Control 15 (Blast, DC 30 Toughness; Flaw: Unreliable; PF: Accurate [+10 attack total]; Drawback: Reduced Range [five 150-ft. increments])

Descriptor: LIGHTNIIING (nonlethal, of course)

Free Action: Extra Effort to SURGE

Standard Action: LIGHTNIIING

Attack vs. Grue-Wraith with Blast 15 (1d20+10=24)

EDIT: Oops, forgot the Unreliable check.

Unreliable check; 1-10 = fails, 11-20 = works (1d20=20) Hrm, wish I'd gotten that on my attack roll ;)

Okay, so if I'm doing this right, Gossamer can do a Power Attack at +5; combined with her Bruised level, this would normally make her -6 to hit, but with Ace's Inspire 5 I'm just -1, right?

Power Attack! 1d20=9=26

DC 30 Toughness save, punk!

Edit: As was pointed out to me in chat, Bruised has no effect on rolls, so it's actually a 27.

Lasher 1 Toughness save vs Gossamer PA, DC 30 (1d20+8=28) Bruised. The grapple check is unbeatable.

16 - Gossamer - Bruised - HP x 3

14 - Bruisers (2) - Unharmed

14 - Lasher 2 - Unharmed

14 - Lasher 1 - Bruised, Pinned by Gossamer

14 - Wraith - Unharmed

11 - Dr. Archeville - Unharmed, HP x6, Will be fatigued at the start of turn unless a HP is spent

10 - Ace Danger - Unharmed, HP x5

Ok, Bruiser 1 is going to use Shockwave, taking out most of the desks and computers in the room. Ace is within the AoE, so DC 25 Toughness please, DC 20 Reflex save for half damage.

Bruiser 2 does likewise with the other side of the room, but because he doesn't want to hit the other Grue, it won't hit anyone of import. It does however collapse the hallway Doc went down, putting a bunch of rubble in the way.

The other Lasher is going to try and punch Gossamer in the facial region. Lasher 2 Attack roll vs Gossamer DEF 14, DC 30 Tough (1d20+5=19) (As Gossamer doesn't have Grappling Finesse, she's flat footed against foes she's not grappling)

OK, if Gossamer is stunned by that attack, she won't be able to maintain the grapple on the second guy. In such a case, he'll also attack Gossamer as well: Lasher 1 Attack roll vs Gossamer, DC 30 Tough; Option 1 (1d20+5=7) Swing and a miss.

If Gossamer was not stunned by the first attack against her, the grappled Lasher will attempt to escape. Lasher 1 Escape vs Gossamer; Option 2 (1d20+23=41)

And lastly, the active Wraith with continue doing its thing.