Monsters in the Streets! - Bayview (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, making sure I got it all. When we last left our heroes, Brick smacked Phalanx, the latter taking a bruise. Phalanx then retaliated, smacking Brick. Brick Toughness save vs Phalanx attack 1, DC 35 (1d20+14=16) quite hard apparently. Phalanx is only charged 1 HP for the reroll as he did not need to surge.

Breakdown reconfigures his array, Teleports up to the bridge, bringing Wander with him, he then surges (spending a HP to negate the fatigue) to attack the currently Stunned Titan.

Titan Will save vs Breakdown Paralyze DC 27 (1d20+9=11) yeah..... Totally should have been using the orange die.

But to give ya some more to do, Complications! Turns out paralyzing a giant and then slashing at their legs makes them rather unstable, who knew? HP for the Complication.

25 Breakdown - Bruised x1 - HP x6

20 Hellion - Unharmed - HP x6

17 Wander - Unharmed - HP x5

14 Psyche - Unharmed - HP x3

3 Phalanx - Bruised x1 - HP x5

Erin's going to leap after the falling support and push it off the bridge, away from the threatened boat. With her strength plus superstrength plus leaping, that's 1d20+19=39.

Using Move-by action and spending an HP to surge, she completes her move to the giant and attempts to push him off the bridge without shearing the cables or pushing him into the boat beneath. DC 32 to achieve the appropriate precision, she rolls a 34.

Assumeing its a loaded freighter for weight I need to get more lifting strength.

If the 90 I get from full SS in the dynamic array isn't enough to move it to safety I'll power stunt my enhanced strength 28 to Superstrength 14 and set the paragon array to 5SS and 4 flight(5 total)

thats 12+70Power stunt SS+25Paragon array+5SS=110 which would make it a light load that I can fly full speed with.

Okay, full rescue mode, and it's BD's turn. Can I get a quick summary of who still needs to be rescued? It seems my teammates did quite a job :D

There's still some tiny debris, but is that in danger of really hurting anyone?

Titan Will save vs Breakdown Paralyze DC 27 (1d20+9=11) yeah..... Totally should have been using the orange die.

I lol'd

I suppose it would. I will therefore re-allocate once more. (I really need to make this a free action).

Music Mastery

Telekinesis 12 (PF: Accurate 4) [28pp]

Flight 3 (PF: Subtle) [7pp]

I will then use the telekinesis to stop the rocks from falling and pile them on the bridge. Do I need to roll to hit? They're just rocks. With that much TK, I can probably get all of them, right?

Let me know if this is okay, and I'll drop an IC post.