Monsters in the Streets! - Bayview (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 Breakdown - Unharmed - HP x4

20 Hellion - Unharmed - HP x4

20 Titan - Unharmed

20 House - Unharmed

17 Wander - Unharmed - HP x4

14 Psyche - Unharmed - HP x2

11 Brick - Unharmed

3 Phalanx - Unharmed - HP x4

One of these things is not like the other...

Anywho, 1 bonus HP to everyone for complications. Why only 1? Because you guys have the highest average PL for any of these threads.

Move Action: Reconfigure

Music Mastery [35pp]

Strike 12 (Extras: Linked: Trip; Flaws: Distracting; Feats: Accurate 4, Improved Throw, Knockback 10) [21PP]

Trip 12 (Extras: Knockback, Flaws: Distracting) [12PP]

Speed 2 [2PP]

Move Action: Meet the crab thing at the end of the bridge head on.

Extra Effort Surge - Standard: Attack!

All out Attack 5, Power Attack 5 (1d20+12=19)

(22:56:43) Geez3r: hits

*Raises arms in triumph!*

opposed power check for trip (1d20+17=29)

*rocks out in triumph!*

Brick Toughness vs Breakdown wallop DC 32 (1d20+15=31)

Critter has a high Immovable rank, so high in fact, he doesn't have to roll to oppose the trip.

25 Breakdown - Unharmed - HP x4 - Flat footed with -5 Defense until 25, will be fatigued at start of next turn

20 Hellion - Unharmed - HP x4

20 Titan - Unharmed

20 House - Unharmed

17 Wander - Unharmed - HP x4

11 Brick - Bruised x1

3 Phalanx - Unharmed - HP x4

Brick Fort Save vs Drain Toughness DC 18 (1d20+15=35) We're gonna go with no on this attempt.

Brick Tough Save vs DC 27 Black Blade (1d20+14=34) Umm no. no. Just no. :awesome:

25 Breakdown - Unharmed - HP x5

20 Hellion - Unharmed - HP x5

20 Titan - Unharmed

20 House - Unharmed

17 Wander - Unharmed - HP x5

14 Psyche - Unharmed - HP x3

11 Brick - Unharmed

3 Phalanx - Unharmed - HP x5

Cy, which one did you attack specifically? Quote thought it was the one in the middle of the bridge, when I rolled the above it was the one on the south side of the bridge. It makes a bit of difference in terms of what they'll do with their turns.

For future refernce BD attacked the Brick, the Titan is in the middle of the bridge and the House is on the cargo ship.

EDIT: I'm going to run with the fact that you attacked the giant.

Okay, House is going to chuck a cargo crate at one of the support pillars on the bridge, auto hits due to the size involved. He will however use AoA5 and PA 5, bumping the DC to 33, and making his defense drop like a rock.

Bridge Toughness save DC 33, threshold +5 (1d20+10=23) Whew. If it weren't for the heavy object rules, London Bridge would be falling down.

Titan on the other hand is going to use the Ground Strike PF on their super Strength.

Titan Strength check with Ground Strike (1d20+16=25) Oppose that with the lower of your Strength or Dex Hellion, failure means you are knocked prone.

But if you look back at the earlier posts you'll notice there were a few cars teetering on the edge of the bridge, some occupied, some not. They're not on the bridge anymore. Turns out a giant stomping around is not conducive to keeping things balanced. Also, the bridge sustained a bit of damage with that maneuver. Need a DC 20 notice check to see if you can see which cars are occupied and which are not. 2 are occupied, the other 7 are not.

HP to everyone for the complication.

Well with Wander's Leaping, Super-Strength and high Acrobatics, she could have leapt from falling car to falling car, smashed off the roof, grabbed the people inside, jump onto a few more cars and make it back onto the bridge.

But kicking the crap out of one of the monsters works too. Speaking of:

Toughness vs Wander Bat 1, DC 33 (1d20+14=26) Bruised and Stunned

Toughness vs Wander Bat 2, DC 33 (1d20+13=16) KO

No round 1 KO's so GM Fiat.

Toughness vs Wander Bat 2, DC 33, Fiat Reroll (1d20+13=19) + 10 = 29. Bruised.

20 Hellion - Unharmed - HP x5 - possibly tripped

20 Titan - Unharmed

20 House - Bruised x2, Stunned until 17

14 Psyche - Unharmed - HP x3

11 Brick - Unharmed

Oh no, it was a good plan. I'm just evil. And to be clear: you see the cars falling no matter what you roll on your Notice. It's not exactly hard to see 9 cars take a plummet off a bridge. What is hard to see is weather or not anyone's in the cars at the time. So you could make a blind rescue attempt, but you'd just be playing the odds.

Brick Toughness save vs Phalanx Charge, DC 35 (1d20+15=34) :awesome:

Also, the Brick actually goes before you. I was just slow on the draw. Sorry.

Brick Atk roll vs Breakdown, DC 33, AoA 5, PA 5 (1d20+9=14) Miss by a mile unless I'm sorely mistaken.

20 Hellion - Unharmed - HP x5 - Prone

20 Titan - Unharmed

20 House - Bruised x2, Stunned until 17

11 Brick - Bruised x1

So that attack actually hits BD because of the distracting power he used, and All Out Attack.

By that token

TOU vs DC 33? (1d20+12=27)

I think that save is about as good as I can hope for. If the DC is in fact 33, that leaves me Bruised and Stunned. And going flying, Unless he's going to hit me through the bridge...That would be nasty

EDIT: Pending the actual result of that save, I am considering using one of my HPs to nix the stun, so let me know what actually happens. I'll put a post up after we hash this out.