What games do you play?

Barnum

We know that you all love to play Mutants and Masterminds, but I was wondering what other games you like to play.

BARNUM IS CURRENTLY PLAYING:

Long-term M&M campaign (here) - PbP - GM

Long-term M&M campaign (elsewhere) - PbP and Chat - Player and GM

These two take up almost all of my time, but . . .

I still have a nearly weekly meeting of SLIG (my Strange Little Indie Games group). We game by Skype. Most of the games don't require a GM, but when it does we take turns. Over the last two years we have played: My Life with Master, Dogs in the Vineyard, Burning Wheel, Adventures in Space!!!!!, Zombies, Best Friends and quite a few others.

We are about to start a new game that I am very excited about Grey Ranks

I have also played several other d20/T20 games, but wasn't a big fan of any of them.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know that you all love to play Mutants and Masterminds, but I was wondering what other games you like to play.

I still have a nearly weekly meeting of SLIG (my Strange Little Indie Games group). We game by Skype. Most of the games don't require a GM, but when it does we take turns. Over the last two years we have played: My Life with Master, Dogs in the Vineyard, Burning Wheel, Adventures in Space!!!!!, Zombies, Best Friends and quite a few others.

I have also played several other d20/T20 games, but wasn't a big fan of any of them.

Mutants and Masterminds, D&D (mostly 3.5), Iron Heroes, Star Wars D20, new World of Darkness (I have all of the main books so far, from Vampire to Changeling), Scion, and Exalted 2nd edition (though I have a near-complete set of 1st edition as well).

If you throw in games which I have bought but haven't found a group to play with, you can add Feng Shui, old Dark Sun modules (which is technically D&D, I guess), Wheel of Time RPG, DC Universe RPG, Fallout (based on the computer games; it's really just like them), Star Wars (d6), Gamma World (D20 edition), Conan D20, Iron Kingdoms, and Monte Cook's World of Darkness (again D20).

Most of them are D20, but that's because that's a lot of what's out there. I've read through Aeon and Spirit of the Century, but I think I'd need to play them to appreciate them.

Mutants and Masterminds, D&D (mostly 3.5), Iron Heroes, Star Wars D20, new World of Darkness (I have all of the main books so far, from Vampire to Changeling), Scion, and Exalted 2nd edition (though I have a near-complete set of 1st edition as well).

If you throw in games which I have bought but haven't found a group to play with, you can add Feng Shui, old Dark Sun modules (which is technically D&D, I guess), Wheel of Time RPG, DC Universe RPG, Fallout (based on the computer games; it's really just like them), Star Wars (d6), Gamma World (D20 edition), Conan D20, Iron Kingdoms, and Monte Cook's World of Darkness (again D20).

Most of them are D20, but that's because that's a lot of what's out there. I've read through Aeon and Spirit of the Century, but I think I'd need to play them to appreciate them.

Well, I'm about half a D&D (currently 3.5) player and an M&M player (an obscure Superhero game, I doubt you have heard of it :D )

I have played Star Wars and Deadlands in the past, both face to face and online.

Years ago i did Marvel Superheroes (did not like it much) and DC Heroes ( played a ton of that in college) and a few games my buddies brought around, but I do not remember any of their names, really.

I also play a lot of card games and Internet games, and currently do Diablo II LOD a lot (maybe too much)

Not really varied, I guess, but gaming is my main hobby.

Well, I'm about half a D&D (currently 3.5) player and an M&M player (an obscure Superhero game, I doubt you have heard of it :D )

I have played Star Wars and Deadlands in the past, both face to face and online.

Years ago i did Marvel Superheroes (did not like it much) and DC Heroes ( played a ton of that in college) and a few games my buddies brought around, but I do not remember any of their names, really.

I also play a lot of card games and Internet games, and currently do Diablo II LOD a lot (maybe too much)