What games do you play?

Barnum

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Hobbies:

1) Drawing

2) Starting up a pen and paper M&M in January with 3 other people.

3) Currently hosting a board game group every 2 weeks. We play games like Caylus, Dungeon Twister, Arkham Horror, San Juan, Descent, etc... No not games like Monopoly, Trouble or LIFE, heh heh).

4) Taking a break from D&D, and Call of Cthulhu, and video games...

Current Hobbies:

1) Drawing

3) Currently hosting a board game group every 2 weeks. We play games like Caylus, Dungeon Twister, Arkham Horror, San Juan, Descent, etc... No not games like Monopoly, Trouble or LIFE, heh heh).

Current Hobbies:

1) Drawing

I currently play lots and lots of M&M 2d edition (and even run a few).

I am playing some D&D 3.5 (was running an updated 3.5 game from the old Al Qadim stuff, but I sort of let that fall on the wayside). I am also in some D20 Modern and True D20, Star Wars (WEG d6 version) and Savage Worlds.

I would love to see some Twilight 2000!

I am playing some D&D 3.5 (was running an updated 3.5 game from the old Al Qadim stuff, but I sort of let that fall on the wayside). I am also in some D20 Modern and True D20, Star Wars (WEG d6 version) and Savage Worlds.

• 2 months later...

I still play D&D 3.5 when the group gets together. D20 Modern, M&M. I've played about half a game of Kobolds ate my Baby! Would liked to have played more, but don't own that book. I also do alot of board gaming. Trivial Pursuit, Apples to Apples, Scategories. And pretty much anything from Cheap Ass Games. My favorite being Kill Doctor Lucky, a pre-murder mystery game. And Secret Tijuana Deathmatch. It is as awesome as it sounds.

I still play D&D 3.5 when the group gets together. D20 Modern, M&M. I've played about half a game of Kobolds ate my Baby! Would liked to have played more, but don't own that book. I also do alot of board gaming. Trivial Pursuit, Apples to Apples, Scategories. And pretty much anything from Cheap Ass Games. My favorite being Kill Doctor Lucky, a pre-murder mystery game. And Secret Tijuana Deathmatch. It is as awesome as it sounds.

Unfortunately, due to time and geography, I've only been playing Mutants & Masterminds recently. Well, that's not unfortunate at all since I love the game. In the past I've played Dungeons & Dragons 2E, Call of Cthulhu, Warhammer and most of the Palladium books except Rifts. I'd love to play CoC again, though.

I do, however, have an extensive wish list: The Esoterrorists, Burning Wheel, Kult, Dogs in the Vineyard, En Garde!, Weapons of the Gods, Unhallowed Metropolis, Castle Falkenstein, Iron Kingdoms, Godlike, Nobilis and Exalted.

Unfortunately, due to time and geography, I've only been playing Mutants & Masterminds recently. Well, that's not unfortunate at all since I love the game. In the past I've played Dungeons & Dragons 2E, Call of Cthulhu, Warhammer and most of the Palladium books except Rifts. I'd love to play CoC again, though.

I do, however, have an extensive wish list: The Esoterrorists, Burning Wheel, Kult, Dogs in the Vineyard, En Garde!, Weapons of the Gods, Unhallowed Metropolis, Castle Falkenstein, Iron Kingdoms, Godlike, Nobilis and Exalted.

DitV, Burning Wheel, and Nobilis are all great games. Of those three DitV is my favorite. :)

DitV, Burning Wheel, and Nobilis are all great games. Of those three DitV is my favorite. :)

Games I've Played

AD&D, AD&D 2ed, DnD 3.5

Call of Cthulhu BRP, Call fo Cthulhu d20

Shadowrun 1st, nd, 3rd, & 4th Ed

Rifts, TNMT, Robotech

MERP, Role master

Lord of teh RIngs

Marvel Super Heros, DC Heros, MnM2E

Northern Crown, Feng SHui, Ars Magica

All Flesh Must Be eaten, Most OWoD,

SPirits of teh Century, Prime Time Adventures, Secret Lives of Gingerbread Men, Squirel Attack, Paranoia, Best Friends, Contenders, DOgs in the Vineyards,

Star Wars d6, Starwars d20 & Revised, Star Wars Saga,

Champions, Warhammer Fantasy Role Playing, Savage Worlds,

Traveller, and a Star Trek game... I think thats it there could be more

Games I want to play

Hero's Banner, Mortle Coil, Sorcerer, Bruning Wheel, Burning Empires, Primitive, and many others. Don't Rest Your head, and many more I cant think of right now.