Monsters in the Streets! - Southside (OOC)

Geez3r

Hero Point because that should have worked. But on the plus side, you did Nom his next turn.

Arrowhawk - Unharmed - HP x4

Wesley - Unharmed - HP x5

Titan - Bruised x1, Injured x1

Mongrel Angel - Unharmed - HP x6

Brick - Unharmed, Bruised x1 - Demoralized until MA's turn, Demoralized again until Midnight's turn

Midnight - Unharmed - HP x3

Carbon - Unharmed - Hp x3

House - Unharmed, Distracted until start of Freedom Angel's next turn.

Freedom Angel - Unharmed - HP x5

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freedom? THIS! IS! HOTH!

Tripwire Arrow: Trip 17 (Feats: Improved Trip)

I'll take the Fatigue initially.

Trip attack, followed by opposed roll [Trip vs Dex+size] (1d20+16=22, 1d20+17=22) Crud, HP to re-roll. Trip! (1d10+27=30)

If you'll allow me, I'll use the vehicle stuff from MaMa, I'll use One Hand On The Wheel to make a drive check while making my standard action attack. Driving defence (1d20+15=20) ... well, Defence 15 for the bike. *sobs*

Well alright then.

Titan Opposed Trip Attempt (1d20+10=11) Not even close.

Arrowhawk - Unharmed - HP x4, Will be Fatigued at start of his turn unless he spends a HP

Titan - Bruised x1, Injured x1, Prone

Brick - Unharmed, Bruised x1 - Demoralized until MA's turn, Demoralized again until Midnight's turn

MA will take a move action to move in between the turtle and the civilians. Then she pulls her nasty card Round 2: PA 5, AoA 5, Soul Scourge, DC 29 Will save if hit (1d20+9=25), then she'll surge (spending HP to nix fatigue) Round 2: Surge PA 5, AoA 5, Soul Scourge, DC 29 Will save if hit (1d20+9=18)

I suppose I'll just wait a little with the IC post, so as to let Sand actually get his IC up, and let the Titan act (though that isn't going to affect how she'll act since it's a different part of the area)

Wow, completely forgot it was my turn. Sorries

Arrowhawk - Unharmed - HP x4, Will be Fatigued at start of his turn unless he spends a HP

Titan - Bruised x1, Injured x

Brick - Bruised x1, Unconscious

On their action, Titan stands up. And then does a Burst version of Shockwave. I'll need a DC 26 Toughness save from Carbon, Wesley and Arrowhawk, DC 21 Reflex for half damage.

Then MA is going to screw with the Brick's mind. This'll probably end it. Brick will save vs Soul Scourge 1, DC 29 (1d20+7=10) yep. MA doesn't need to surge, so she's not charged the HP.

Still need a save from Wesley.

(20:40:15) Geez3r: Gonna borrow the roller for a minute. House counter demoralize DC 29 - MiTS Midtown.

(20:40:23) ChatBot: Geez3r rolls 1d20 and gets 8.

(20:40:29) Geez3r: nope

(20:41:01) Geez3r: Southside, my bad