Monsters in the Streets! - Greenbank (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 Grimlakin - Unharmed - HP x6

17 Jack of All Blades - Unharmed - HP x7

17 Colt - Unharmed - HP x8

17 House - Bruised x2, Stunned until 9

9 Sarah Prescott - Unharmed - HP x3

8 Fulcrum - Bruised x2 - HP x4, Stunned Until 5

6 Brick - Bruised x3, Shaken, Staggered, Stunned until 5

5 Titan - Unharmed

Ok, here's the idea I had. Grim basically flies down by the big guy's calf in pixie form, reverts to her normal-sized self but invisble via Blending, and then sort of drops down the guy's calf, claws out, to hamstring him all the way down, hopefully getting full Sneak Attack benefit.

Is this doable or just plain crazy?

Giz, roll me a notice check (DC 23) to see what parts of the building are most likely cutable without squishing Fulcrum. It's mostly rubble at this point, but bits are intact. Your Corrosion power can cut through it like a hot knife through butter.

House Toughness save vs inviso-Grim sneak attack DC 25 (1d20+12=18) bruised and stunned again.

17 Jack of All Blades - Unharmed - HP x7

17 House - Bruised x3, Stunned until 21

5 Titan - Unharmed

Grats, you do it well enough that A) several tons of concrete and steel doesn't come crashing down on your head and B) you've allowed Fulcrum a way out that doesn't require her to use actions to get the debris off of her. Not to mention finding Fulcrum beneath all the rubble.

Okay, I have an idea that may be just crazy enough to work. I'm gonna use my rifle to hit the track switching device, down the line. I'll attempt to ricochet my bullet off of that, and into the Brick in order to keep it occupied. All while driving the MAVERIC. God I love PL14 characters :P

Colt hits a DC 25 notice check with SM to see that there's a track switching device if you require a roll. Please let me know if this will work or not.

EDIT: If the total flight path of the bullet is 3,500 feet or below, then it is within 1 range increment, suffers no penalty to the attack roll, and within his maximum range.

17 Jack of All Blades - Unharmed - HP x6

17 House - Bruised x3

5 Titan - Unharmed

Brick Toughness save vs Colt Richochet DC 28 (1d20+11=29) Should have been 1 higher, but passes either way.

House will use Shockwave on Sarah and Grim. DC 26 Toughness save; DC 21 Reflex save for half damage.

House Toughness vs SP Sneak Attack DC 23 (1d20+11=23) Saved.

17 House - Bruised x3

9 Sarah Prescott - Bruised x1 - HP x3

5 Titan - Unharmed

Taar, make a IC post whenever you're ready.

Heritage still need the DC 26 Toughness save; DC 21 Reflex save for half damage.

Also, unless Fulcrum HP's away the stun, Grim will effectively be up next as Titan will spend a full round action picking up something really heavy.

I think I will HP it away after all.

Fulcrum is going to pick up Jack, flip to Flight 9 and move so he can drop onto the thrower. If the guy is already lifting a building, she'll get him as close as possible. Not really what I intended to do, but it should work for rp purposes. :)

17 House - Bruised x3

8 Fulcrum - Bruised x2 - HP x3

5 Titan - Unharmed

Well know that he has targets, the Titan is going to take a swing at one of them. Fulcrum's higher in the air and therefore easier to hit (in the creature's mind).

Titan Attack roll vs Fulcrum, All Out Attack 5 DC 31 Toughness (1d20+11=17) Poop. And it doesn't trigger the AoE attacks either because Fulcrum's Large size.

House Toughness save vs Grim swipe DC 23 (1d20+11=18) Bruised and Stunned.

17 House - Bruised x4, Stunned until 21

8 Fulcrum - Bruised x2 - HP x3

5 Titan - Unharmed

PS: the critter attacking grim is just fluff.